Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is there any way to check the number of players on the server for things other than expert stats? I'm trying to see how to make an increased spawn multiplier based on the number of players.
just count them:

Code:
            if (Main.netMode != 0)
            {
                for (int i = 0; i < 255; i++)
                {
                    if (Main.player[i].active)
                    {
                        num4++;
                    }
                }

I need help making a custom background for my biome. I tried it the same way Al0n37 did it in his tutorials on youtube but somehow the background does not appear. I think the reason is that he did the tutorial back on ver. 0.8.3.5 but I'm not sure.
Thankful for answers!
Please reply to this. I feel like being unable to make a mod that is worth it to be published without any help:rolleyes:

my terraria game keeps crashing when i exit a world how can fix it?

me
giphy.gif

[doublepost=1488058965,1488058913][/doublepost]also I'm on a mac

I need help!
Enemies no longer drops money, and i've been researching for 3 hours with no clue on how to solve it, can anyone help
BTW, Normal Terraria works just fine, i'm with tModLoader 0.9.1 and Terraria 1.3.4.4.

Edit: Nevermind, i got it :D

Last edited:
It seems I can't download the Windows Steam Version on here. Does anyone else have this problem? Oh Wait, I might've gotten it. Got it.

Last edited:
i would go safe and make a connection speed test if i was you just to make sure

check the speed of the Internet itself? i and my friend have good speed интернет (almost the maximum (and transmission speed and speed of receipt))
or check the speed of connections with friend? and how to do it?

in general we played through а hamachi

thank you for trying to help

I'm not going to look through 788 pages of comments and see if this is asked (I think it's already asked probably.). Thanks for understanding.
So, my mod browser, how do enable it? It says offline on the top. I'm using a mac.

I'm not going to look through 788 pages of comments and see if this is asked (I think it's already asked probably.). Thanks for understanding.
So, my mod browser, how do enable it? It says offline on the top. I'm using a mac.
You don't need to search through the pages of comments. The forums can search for you.

But the problem is usually down to technical problems on the mod server. See, it's still in Beta and doesn't always work properly. You'll just need to find mods through the forums or with the Direct Link and do a manual install.

does anyone can help me with my problem? i want to make a solar eruption-like weapon but all what comes out is that:
9JXViGb.jpg

and here are the codes of the weapon:
Code:
using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Aoa.Items.Weapons
{
    public class beastcutter : ModItem
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            item.CloneDefaults(ItemID.SolarEruption);
            item.name = "Beast Cutter";
            item.shoot = mod.ProjectileType("beastcutterwhip");
        }
    }
}
and of the pojectile:
Code:
using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
namespace Aoa.Projectiles
{
    public class beastcutterwhip : ModProjectile
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            projectile.CloneDefaults(ProjectileID.SolarWhipSword);
            projectile.name = "beastcutterwhip";
            aiType = ProjectileID.SolarWhipSword;
        }
    }
}

Hi guys! I'm new to the Terraria modding scene, and I'm trying to make some Accessories that modify various player stats such as Movement Speed, Max Health, etc.
Does anyone know where I can find a database of all the player stats that are usable in the tModLoader code?
Thanks for your help! (^-^)

I can't seem to figure out why the mod browser isn't working for me. Is it a known issue or just me? Sorry for not searching for this problem on the other pages of this thread, but there's hundreds and I don't feel like searching through all of them.

Hello there! I have a bit of an issue that's been happening to me recently. Normally when i used to play modded terraria it was fine and nothing was wrong with it. But now a days for some reason my character will just freeze in place and remove all vanity. Even if he is in the air, he will still stop. His wings move but that's about it. Also no enemy's can hit me and i cant use any items. this has really been bugging me and i thought i should ask for assistance. If any of you guys could help me it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hello there! I have a bit of an issue that's been happening to me recently. Normally when i used to play modded terraria it was fine and nothing was wrong with it. But now a days for some reason my character will just freeze in place and remove all vanity. Even if he is in the air, he will still stop. His wings move but that's about it. Also no enemy's can hit me and i cant use any items. this has really been bugging me and i thought i should ask for assistance. If any of you guys could help me it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Are you using Windows, Mac, or a Linux?

And/or, do you have any mods installed that you may think may be causing this issue, assuming you've installed any?

Is anyone else having issues with the mod browser connecting?
If you mean not seeing any mods on the mod browser, then yes, I do have this issue too. Don't know why, I just downloaded the last version of it (after reinstalling Terraria too)
Edit : Nevermind, it finally worked for some reason..

If you mean not seeing any mods on the mod browser, then yes, I do have this issue too. Don't know why, I just downloaded the last version of it (after reinstalling Terraria too)
Edit : Nevermind, it finally worked for some reason..
HOW DID YOU MADE IT? plz tell me

HOW DID YOU MADE IT? plz tell me
Because the browser is infinitely more convenient, and provides easy access to a list of mods with updates, and a list of mods in general so that I can find others that interest me instead of having to wade through WIP's without any dl and old mods no longer being touched.

Because the browser is infinitely more convenient, and provides easy access to a list of mods with updates, and a list of mods in general so that I can find others that interest me instead of having to wade through WIP's without any dl and old mods no longer being touched.
i assume you Quoted the Wrong Comment...
but, I have been Modding Minecraft for Years... you gotta download it all Manually and Install and Fix it Manually.
This Mod Browser just seems like a Boring and kinda Nooby way of doing it.
Because if i got to the Thread of a Mod to Download it, i also see what other people think about it and if it is even Worth downloading.

Back
Top Bottom