• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

0cra_tr0per

Spazmatism
How do I uninstall mods? I have a broken mod that crashes my game whenever I'm loading the game, but I can't remove it. Does anyone know how to?

dtim

Terrarian
How do I uninstall mods? I have a broken mod that crashes my game whenever I'm loading the game, but I can't remove it. Does anyone know how to?
Go to the folder My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods and delete the .tmod file for the mod that is causing problems. Sometimes the file names are a bit tricky though. If you're not sure which .tmod file it is, I would go to http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php and find it there.

Kaykodes321

Terrarian
how do i add a required pickaxe power to my MeowZium block that spawns in the world???? whats the code and do i put it in the .cs file in tiles or placeables?
[doublepost=1487557772,1487557673][/doublepost]
Does anybody know what mod causes projectiles to fail? And if I need to update? Although it seems we can't rn lol
you probly have an error in your codes

Jofairden

Duke Fishron
tModLoader
I am very glad to help lol, and I think the mod that caused projectiles not to work was imksushi but I'm not positive.
[doublepost=1487475435,1487475344][/doublepost]
On windows go, My documents > my games > Terraria and it should have a mods folder
[doublepost=1487475573][/doublepost]
You should really update ewe and it's counterpart, they were one of my favorite mods
Counterpart?
[doublepost=1487595495][/doublepost]
Can you give me the exact path? It keeps giving me an error.

I'm on steam by the way.
C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

Change admin to whatever your pc account name is

WIcked_Craft10

Terrarian
how do i add a required pickaxe power to my MeowZium block that spawns in the world???? whats the code and do i put it in the .cs file in tiles or placeables?
[doublepost=1487557772,1487557673][/doublepost]
you probly have an error in your codes
Can you define error in the code? I've only installed and updated mods, but it is definitely a mod causing it
[doublepost=1487606608][/doublepost]
Counterpart?
[doublepost=1487595495][/doublepost]
C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

Change admin to whatever your pc account name is
Counterpart as in basic elemental addition

Jofairden

Duke Fishron
tModLoader
Can you define error in the code? I've only installed and updated mods, but it is definitely a mod causing it
I didn't really think anyone cared. It's better if you bother @Shockah , I don't know if he's ever gonna release anything, but his version will be superior to mine.

PankHairStudios

Skeletron Prime
hey does some one know how to make this tile have a certain hit sound and Pickaxe Requirement??
Code:
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Trelamium.Tiles
{
    public class TrelamiumOreTile : ModTile
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            Main.tileSolid[Type] = true;
            Main.tileMergeDirt[Type] = true;
            Main.tileBlockLight[Type] = true;  //true for block to emit light
            Main.tileLighted[Type] = true;
            drop = mod.ItemType("TrelamiumOre");   //put your CustomBlock name
            AddMapEntry(new Color(80, 80, 80));
        }
    }
}

Kaykodes321

Terrarian
i
meant like a typo in the code. if i saw your code i could probly help but i mightnot be your #1 option for help because i only worked on a few varies of codes
[doublepost=1487626333,1487626236][/doublepost]i
meant like a typo in the code. if i saw your code i could probly help but i mightnot be your #1 option for help because i only worked on a few varies of codes

Top Bottom