Map-Adventure A new map by the makers of the Legend of Zelda: Two Worlds

Kieda

Terrarian
Hey!

Me, mbran139 and Baih are working on a new adventure map and it's progressing nicely.
It's gonna have similarities to the previous map, while trying to be a bit more exploration based.

Here are some early screenshots of the map, everything is unfinished and unpolished.
4vsEpZe.png
xzz6JIb.png
FhbDj3F.png
K9BHtjL.png

We were planning on making this map after 1.3, but Noel (Kieda) wouldn't stop talking about it. So I suggested we make the map right now... and, well... we are.

C-can I touch... can I touch it?

Erm, what I meant to say, was it looks great and I can't wait to try it. Great job guys!

do you guys build on a server, or do you make local builds and then export them with TEdit?

We build on a server. One of us generally has the map (mbran on the zelda one and me on this one) and does basic layout things in TEdit, quite a bit of the wiring and random things here and there, but both maps are mostly done ingame.

Awesome! I just finished playing through Two Worlds and it was super fun! Though 1.3 broke a couple puzzles they were all very fun and the climbing claws platforming... oh man. Looking forward to the new map!

Awesome! I just finished playing through Two Worlds and it was super fun! Though 1.3 broke a couple puzzles they were all very fun and the climbing claws platforming... oh man. Looking forward to the new map!

1.3 broke quite a few things, but I went around and fixed all that. We'll be posting the updated version of the map tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom