A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they released it with lots of bugs, they wouldn't be able to patch the bugs for quite a while, considering the fact that both Sony and Microsoft don't like applications getting frequent updates.
I know but the point is I make games and there is a lot of bugs and I use clickteam fusion, unity and unreal engine. If theres bugs it usually takes me about 7 to 9 hours to debug so how could it take so long for them

P.S thx for replying your the only one that has noticed me and I've been replying to loads of people

That delay was only a matter of time. Just wait until it will become xmas update with missing content to release in q1 2018 delayed to q2 2018.
I just hope i'm wrong and all console players will not wait so long.

That delay was only a matter of time. Just wait until it will become xmas update with missing content to release in q1 2018 delayed to q2 2018.
I just hope i'm wrong and all console players will not wait so long.

As George Michael once said "you gotta have faith"
:D

As George Michael once said "you gotta have faith"
:D
Long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

BloXMmaSter had faith in teraria updates for consoles.

But he saw so many updates delayed and cut in half that he lost his faith.

It vanished like a delicious dinner that grandmother made last friday: Fish and potatoes.

Yeah yeah yeah, it's been delayed, we're all angry. Yet, would you want a early and garbage update, or a late and godly update. They're trying not to make another xmas update with everything missing. You just gotta have patience.

Everyone says "I'm happy that delay happened because dev will have more time to fix things so update will be polished and perfect" In 1.2.4 was delayed and only half of this update was released, second part was delayed too (LOL slice the update yay) yet game had so many obvious bugs that i was thinking for hours "How tf those passed trough certification?".

I'm just waiting for the inevitable Q4 2017 announcement just in time for the Christmas announcement of Q2 2018!!!!

No but seriously it would be nice to get a concrete release date this time at least.

How would it feel if you spend a whole year of your life trying to please someone just to get hate from those very people the whole time? Why would you doubt the people going out of their way for us?? Have you ever heard of biting the hand that feeds you? They can literally quit and we wouldn't have anything. The point is be thankful for what you have... (thanks devs and all who are working for our pleasure) ;)

"It'll be ready Christmas 2030" [
[doublepost=1503460915,1503460590][/doublepost]That's how much waiting HAS BROKE ME AAH MY MIND DOSENT KNOW A PREDICTION Probably be in November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom