Any game to spend time with?

Mukagas

Terrarian
Does anyone know any low end game that i can spend time with? something like terraria, or anything with adventure/building will do :/
Its just that my PC got some SERIOUS Chinese/Korean (I dont know) virus and .... well, RIP my terraria save :c so now im Kinda bored cuz i gotta do everything over again, alone .... its just not fun, i was about to fight Plantera then BOOM VIRUS !!! :c i need a game where i can spend time with, something like terraria, so i can give terraria a time :D
Again, it has to be low end game..
Thanks
@Edit Anything with Building mechanic, or even just an exploring game... whatever, low end will do xD (i cant tell for sure my specs... but i can run The Walking dead (telltale) on the low :v It's something...

Just install antivirus, so you will RIP that serious Korean/Chinese virus. I can't recommend anything, until virus is deleted. It may make computer worse over time, and then bam: BIOS error.
Oh well, you can always back-up Terraria files. Mineblock is a flash game, so you can play it without any problems.

Just install antivirus, so you will RIP that serious Korean/Chinese virus. I can't recommend anything, until virus is deleted. It may make computer worse over time, and then bam: BIOS error.
Oh well, you can always back-up Terraria files. Mineblock is a flash game, so you can play it without any problems.
I reseted my PC to its original state, so yeah, its basicaly new...thats why i dont have my saves anymore :/

Why don't you try sims or something like that, lots of building and customizing, btw it runs well on low graphics.
another great game is happy wheels.
images

Played and finished it already :/
ah, well then second guess is either make a new terraria save, or play something like Don't starve, another great survival game. only about 10 dollars on steam, or you could get don't starve together and play multiplayer. ;)

Kerbal Space Program, it's a game where you build spaceships and fly them, I have played 100s of hours (I think, because I don't have the steam version) and I am still not bored of it (although I am starting to run out of ideas ;().

:red:, i like this game, really, but... If i remember correctly, i cant run KSP for some reason :c (yup, i can run most telltale games, but not KSP)

Back
Top Bottom