Ask a Derpling anything.

Interesting, it seems that he exists only outside of the dimensional clusters of our influence... I couldn't find any records on that. I am curious how you found out about something that I don't have access to.
Some say that Nyarlathotep was the first one in terraria, and he later became skeletron. I do not know if they made the theory or where their records were.

Will you disclose the information of Nyarlathotep, or is that not information you'll give out to the public?

Do you know the cure to the Necroavirus and will you tell it to me this information will help my species (giant oculus) research.

I know that but it will still help our studies of the undead. You have only one possible reason to hide this information: it's classified
Well... we created a form of bacteria which could only kill the Necroavirus, but did so incredibly efficiently. The bacteria died out once the Necroavirus was eradicated.

Well... we created a form of bacteria which could only kill the Necroavirus, but did so incredibly efficiently. The bacteria died out once the Necroavirus was eradicated.
Oh that is very interesting this will definitely help our studies greatly. Another question do you know what Antinecro is or is this information just known by my species. You may know it by a different name though.

Oh that is very interesting this will definitely help our studies greatly. Another question do you know what Antinecro is or is this information just known by my species. You may know it by a different name though.
We bioengineered it, but we honestly didn't think it would work so well the first time. We gave it the serial NCVI-001

Okay, very interesting that helps are studies greatly
I am curious what about the Necroavirus you're studying. I hope you're not trying to create a more powerful strain of it...

Now that I think about it, Skeletron was able to develop an antidote, but we didn't find out about it's existence until after NVCI-001 had completed it's task.

Last edited:
IF the Lihzahrds were to gather the Jungle inhabitants and start a war against the Crimson, how would you feel? (Keyword IF, we're not necessarily going to)

IF the Lihzahrds were to gather the Jungle inhabitants and start a war against the Crimson, how would you feel? (Keyword IF, we're not necessarily going to)
I feel like we don't have any real way to destroy them, so we probably would be better off trying to negotiate a truce in every way first.

Last edited:
I feel like we don't have any real way to destroy them, so we probably would be better off negotiating a truce in every way first.

I have an idea. Team up with the Hallow! The Mushroomians could help to take down the Underground Crimson, I suppose, the Hornets (We may not like each other, but I asked and they would love to attack them) and Spiked Jungle Slimes could attack the Crimeras. We'd hold up quite well.

I have an idea. Team up with the Hallow! The Mushroomians could help to take down the Underground Crimson, I suppose, the Hornets (We may not like each other, but I asked and they would love to attack them) and Spiked Jungle Slimes could attack the Crimeras. We'd hold up quite well.
Yes, but we have no way to deal with the fact that they have the ability to corrupt us and turn us against each other. The Mycelia can't really protect us from that, and the Moss Hornets (not the normal hornets) refuse to ally with us. Plus, the Crimson might summon her sister, the Corruption, to help her if we start winning.

Back
Top Bottom