Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can increase 2 charges and 3 alchemies by 1 each turn. You can also earn bonus points from other members and strifes(and from Aetherena fights in near future).

Destroy the Godmodder 0rigins, the next main DTG game. Zero Hour is already an important event in DTG history, so I'm calling it 0rigin Point instead.

Ok. I've just updated the Alchemy List up to page 103.

I'm taking a break from DTG Terraria, since I can't play every DTG, unfortunately. :p

I'll try to keep the List up to date every couple of updates or so.

As in, battlefield wise or just the game in general?

@Beezwax&Nectar

Pretty much, Destroy the Godmodder is about destroying the godmodder (AG), protecting the godmodder (PG) or destroying/protecting any side (N). Players do not have HP, but they do have an alignment as above.

Summoning creatures straight up will rarely work, being destroyed or mind controlled instantly. To summon a valid entity, you must charge it. You must simply give a name to the entity and a maximum charge amount e.g. Spooky Cookie 1/15. You get to increase all your charges by one each post, but you can only post twice per update (jon quotes everyone's post and tells you what happened). Once the charge is done you can release the entity into the battlefield.

The charge system also applies to the Alchemeiter, which works by adding 'ingredients' to create a weapon or tool of some description. Jon or yourself will give it a level, and the weapon will increase in time needed to charge, but also in effectiveness (level + 1 = charge amount. The maximum level is 25 through the alchemeiter and the minimum is level 1. Legend: || means it will look like the thing on the left, but act like the thing/s on the right (taking it's qualitiees). E.g. Staff || Frozen Heart = Frozen Staff Level 6 x/7. && means it will simply combine the two. E.g. Fire Dagger && Icicle Knife = Frostfire Blade Level 10 1/11.

You can have 3 active alchemies and 2 active entity charges at any one time.

Other players can give you support, shown by '+x to y' where x is the amount up to a maximum of +3 per post and y is another player. You can give other people support. These will allow you to accelerate charges and alchemies by funnelling them into them. E.g. Spooky Cookie 3/15 (+1 from xXsniper360Xx), so it is better to give support to allies (but since you are N it doesn't matter.

Upon killing a (BOSS) entity, a spoil of war will be provided to the killer, which has special abilities when used.

Last edited:
Pretty much you can attack something on the battlefield with an attack. The godmodder requires very particularly creative attacks and alchemies can also be used here once they are finished. Once an entity dies it will not return to life in anyway, unless the entity has that ability (jon will balance entities for you, so if you put it's abilities into the post charging it, he can do that). Some of what I said above is still relevant, I just have slow internet so didn't get the notification.

Pretty much you can attack something on the battlefield with an attack. The godmodder requires very particularly creative attacks and alchemies can also be used here once they are finished. Once an entity dies it will not return to life in anyway, unless the entity has that ability (jon will balance entities for you, so if you put it's abilities into the post charging it, he can do that). Some of what I said above is still relevant, I just have slow internet so didn't get the notification.
no... I know how to play the game, but I need to know what is happening on the battlefield right now (like what's on it at the moment, and stuff :3)

Oh okay, just the question seemed rather vague.

Pretty much, at the end of each update, Jon will have a list of all the entities on the battlefield. As of now, the most notable are Aetherderon (AG or N BOSS), Terror Granite Golem (PG BOSS), City of Aetheria (AG), Valkyrie Tank (N BOSS), anarchistCreation (H BOSS), Spire Projection (PG) and Zombie Goku (N BOSS). Those are pretty much the biggest and will be the primary targets for people. Keep in mind bosses have spoils of war.

Last edited:
This should be a mostly complete list of;
the elemental alchemies : their element : what kind of weapon it is : who owns it
PionoPlayer owns every one that exists

Terra Firma : Earth : Hammer : Sirplop
Levis Ignis : Fire : Axe : GladiusAssailant
Diluvium : Water : Spear : Gladius Assailant
Superosque : Air : Bow :CrypticCataclysm
Vi Naturae : Plant : Staff : Ebolag.exe
Navitas Nox : Energy : Laser Guns : Redstonetam, GoldenReady
Arctoae : Ice : Dagger : DarkSide
Arcum Aereum : Lightning : Staff : GoldenReady
Nulla Stella : Space : CrypticCataclysm, GoldenReady
Denito Surrexit : Time : Pocket watch : CrypticCataclysm, GoldenReady
Deum Lucem : Light : Mace : GladiusAssailant
Nocte Consumens : Dark : Gauntlet : GoldenReady
Abiit : Void : Sickle : ? : ? Most likely CrypticCataclysm
Exedo : Chaos : Ring : ? : ?
Lex Ordinis : Order : Scepter : ? : ?
Vita Australi : Life : ? : ?
Aquilonem Mors : Death : ? : ?
Vi Forti : Metal : ? : ?
Traho : Gravity : ? : ?
Mens Potentiam : Psychic : ? : ?
Maleficis Est : Magic : ? : ?
Disparem : Distortion : : ? : ?
Otentias Eius : Creation : : ? : ?
Finem : Oblivion : : ? : ?
Deus Liber : Reality : : ? : ?

Note: There will possibly be others that are new to the Terraria DTG

This should be a mostly complete list of;
the elemental alchemies : their element : what kind of weapon it is : who owns it
PionoPlayer owns every one that exists

Terra Firma : Earth : Hammer : Sirplop
Levis Ignis : Fire : Axe : GladiusAssailant
Diluvium : Water : Spear : Gladius Assailant
Superosque : Air : Bow :CrypticCataclysm
Vi Naturae : Plant : Staff : Ebolag.exe
Navitas Nox : Energy : Laser Guns : Redstonetam, GoldenReady
Arctoae : Ice : Dagger : DarkSide
Arcum Aereum : Lightning : Staff : GoldenReady
Nulla Stella : Space : CrypticCataclysm, GoldenReady
Denito Surrexit : Time : Pocket watch : CrypticCataclysm, GoldenReady
Deum Lucem : Light : Mace : GladiusAssailant
Nocte Consumens : Dark : Gauntlet : GoldenReady
Abiit : Void : Sickle : ? : ? Most likely CrypticCataclysm
Exedo : Chaos : Ring : ? : ?
Lex Ordinis : Order : Scepter : ? : ?
Vita Australi : Life : ? : ?
Aquilonem Mors : Death : ? : ?
Vi Forti : Metal : ? : ?
Traho : Gravity : ? : ?
Mens Potentiam : Psychic : ? : ?
Maleficis Est : Magic : ? : ?
Disparem : Distortion : : ? : ?
Otentias Eius : Creation : : ? : ?
Finem : Oblivion : : ? : ?
Deus Liber : Reality : : ? : ?

Note: There will possibly be others that are new to the Terraria DTG
Spoiler Alert:
Aquilonem is a vial scythe.
Vi Forti is a flail.
Traho is a chestplate.
Mens Potentiam is a hat.
Maleficis is an amulet.
~~EDIT: MMM WHATCHA SAY~~
Disparem is a mirror.
Otentias Eius is a pickaxe.
Finem is a rod.
And Deus Liber is a scroll.
Taken from Everything vs. Everyone on TVTropes.
Know your enemy.

Last edited:
Spoiler Alert:
Aquilonem is a vial.
Vi Forti is a flail.
Traho is a chestplate.
Mens Potentiam is a hat.
Maleficis is an amulet.
Disparem is a mirror.
Otentias Eius is a pickaxe.
Finem is a rod.
And Deus Liber is a scroll.
Taken from Everything vs. Everyone on TVTropes.
Know your enemy.
ONE OF THEM WAS A HAT!?!?! I MISSED OUT ON A PSYCHIC HAT!?!?! (I really really like to accessorize)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom