Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
>BUT IT WAS I, DIO IRE!

...Yeah, I've been in this game the whole time. Surprise! I guess.

>Notes about hinting:
-Gladius (and her brother) appeared somewhere during Act 4, simply talking about how they could finally close Minecraft.
-anarchistsCreation was hinted at during the "test quest" I did on the MC forums, and through text-things nobody decoded. Or maybe they did. WHO KNOWS.
-My avatar is the creature "Uboa" before actually transforming into Uboa, known as Poniko.

>Notes about future plans:
-Chaos will not appear directly in this game. As an entity I mean.
-Ire will not be making an appearance in this game.
-I will not use chairs in anyway, shape or form. /sarcasm

>Notes about disguising:
-It's hard not perfectly replicating your old posting style.
-I originally planned to just appear as me, but why not do a cool introduction for other characters?
-There are no hidden messages in this post.

Last edited:
Hmm... I'm not good at figuring people out. If people aren't open about who they are, I don't notice things, and I've been having to skim over posts for a while, so miss things in other people's posts.
Anyways... yeah, I haven't got much of a clue on you redstone, although it feels like it should be obvious... I'm probably going to go "Oh, duh!" as soon as you say who you are.

I actually do usually use The_Nonexistent_Tazz (or The Nonexistent Tazz) for almost everything, but as I was playing Golden Freddy this time, I decided to pick a different one.

Same with Pionoplayer from what I can tell.

To be honest, I only discovered this game through the TCF thread, so as you can expect I've never really been involved with the game on other forums. While I do have an account on the Minecraft forums, it's been so long since I've used it that I've probably forgotten what my username is by now, and I probably won't get involved with any subsequent DtG threads there because of how experienced everyone else seems to be at this.

I never heard of DtG before this either, so... yeah.
Also, @CrypticCataclysm, Aetherderon started with 600,000 HP, but he hasn't died at all yet. Not even 1/6 of his health is gone... Yet.

I'm enjoying this one so far, honestly. I might take a look at some of those Minecraft ones. Whether or not I actually join them is dependent on a number of factors. I feel like I got the ropes down now, so switching from one game to the other should be no problem. I could (hopefully) keep up with those experienced players if I tried hard enough, but as I said when I first started this... THIS IS LITERALLY THE FIRST THREAD I'VE BEEN ON OUTSIDE A CERTAIN SERVER'S GROUP! I'm serious! I have ZERO posts ANYWHERE outside that! I stalk a lot, but never participated.
And to think, I wasn't even mentioned ONCE ever since 1.0.6... I'm usually that secluded, if not less so.
AND I never heard of DtG either, so... I'm in the same boat as you two.

Oh, you're interested in other DTGS? The one currently ongoing on the MCForums, which is a sequal to the very original, is actually done with its gameplay elements. We're just waiting for the final story posts (it had a big story), and then DTG0 will start a week after; I'll be GMing that, huehuehuehue. There's also a DTG on TvTropes that's ongoing (and in the opening stages) in case you're interested, and a TvTropes page on a wiki as well. Oh, and all of them are thus far sequals. Just, keep in mind, not all DTGs share mechanics.

Well, if they were all the same, it would just get boring. By the "ropes", I mean the basics. Like I said, there are plenty of external factors that I must account for, too. I'm going off to University soon, see? Might not have as much time to do things as I would like. Unlike now, where I literally have the rest of this month. While I AM interested, I may very well be prevented from doing those things.
And I can adapt to nearly anything, so there's no real threat there. Just need to look at some of the others do their thing and then I'm set. That's how I done it with this one.
Just need time to do it... yeah.

@gladiusAssailant, I decoded the whole thing but the rest was just random symbols and letters, so I didn't post it.

And how much HP should a 40-post entity have?

And can't wait for DtG0 to start. I tried joining Tvtropes edition, but I couldn't make an account, so I didn't.

Just so you guys know, you don't need a whole lot of experience to be involved in the games.
Trust me, once you've figured out how the mechanics work it comes down to how good you are at not making other people mad with your gameplay, which is something some people have a hard time doing no matter how much they play, and I happen to be one of them.

You seriously don't have to be huge and hammy and all that. Me, tazz and talist are some of the biggest players story-wise...
Well, I haven't scrupulously examined tazz, I think he's just up near the top because he gradually climbed his way up through progressively bigger plot shenanigans.
Talist has Wilson. Sweet, sweet dear Wilson. Pretty much the only lovable character we've had in this franchise last longer than one or two battles. Well, except for over here.
The MCForums DTG is chock full of anti heroes and straight up badguys in the AG roster.
Me...
You guys have seen what I do.

@CrypticCataclysm, I realized, that most things you do, are from Homestuck.

And @gladiusAssailant, here's the rest:

&DHBG;ORIGIN&DHBG; MOB ID: (C)HAOS(C)REEPER

SPAWN METHOD: STATUE
&TG;CLONE MODULE: &DHBG;HUGE CHAIR THAT IRE KNOWS HOW TO BUILD&DHBG;
&TG;CLONES CREATED TO DATE:

Chaos Creeper? Hmm, interesting.

@gladiusAssailant, I decoded the whole thing but the rest was just random symbols and letters, so I didn't post it.

And how much HP should a 40-post entity have?

And can't wait for DtG0 to start. I tried joining Tvtropes edition, but I couldn't make an account, so I didn't.

40-posters usually have 40k HP, if they're just bland entities. If you provide special stats for them, they can have any number of health points, except for of course the obvious, like a hundred quintillion HP.

@eboLag.exe yeah, I have a lot of stuff from mspa in general, there is a DTG going on there at the moment, but I haven't done much with it as i'm having a hard time with the way posts work on there, I've realized that the Terraria forums are really good for this kind of thing.

Official Book of the Dead:
Pure Zero
Derp SSundee
Alliciar(Slain by Master. I was that evil.)
MegaMinEr69 #1
MegaMinEr69 #2
Sethbling
Megaman Zero
X
True X
Drakus
Arrabant Legion
Samus Aran/Zero Suit Samus
Sonic
Cinos
Megaman
Writer
Soldiers
Soldiers
Tanks
UCLT
Ike
Hound
Bombers
Notch
Lord
Teag's Fort (Remember the good ol' days?)
Dring Duo (You will be missed.)
T-Rex
Drakus
Jenifer364

(WIP)

Last edited:
Im doing it again. This thing (well, a similar one) was so overkill the last time (1 shot some trio of bosses) already, so lets do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom