tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hvaing a problem, ive loaded the mod and played with it for a while (Im loving this mod!) but now the mod menu is gone, there is no arrow to click for it to pop up...
I've tried re-downloading the mod but it still doesnt work... HELP
Oh...
THATS WHY
Ok, i'll fix it!~:)

Last edited:
I've downloaded the mod and it works wonders in single player. but when i want to play multiplayer ((Steam)Host & Play) only a menu to register and log in pops up, nothing else?

I just created an account so I could let you know. When I got the mod, my game is running really slow like it's in slow motion, how to I fix it? (And I remember you said something about a free moving camera tool in the last version, and I was wondering why it's not in 1.3)

I've downloaded the mod and it works wonders in single player. but when i want to play multiplayer ((Steam)Host & Play) only a menu to register and log in pops up, nothing else?
Yeah, once you register and then log in, you'll have the tools given to you by the server admin. (You are the admin, if you are the first to register.)

I just created an account so I could let you know. When I got the mod, my game is running really slow like it's in slow motion, how to I fix it? (And I remember you said something about a free moving camera tool in the last version, and I was wondering why it's not in 1.3)
Free moving camera needs another tModLoader feature before it can be implemented.

Slow motion sounds like you need to enable Frameskip in the video menu. The configuration for tmodloader and vanilla Terraria are separate, so you might have enabled frameskip in Vanilla, but haven't gotten around to doing it in tmodloader. tModLoader is doing a lot more things, so a slight decrease in framerate is expected.

Thanks for the help! =3
[doublepost=1467855699,1467855215][/doublepost]
Yeah, once you register and then log in, you'll have the tools given to you by the server admin. (You are the admin, if you are the first to register.)

Free moving camera needs another tModLoader feature before it can be implemented.

Slow motion sounds like you need to enable Frameskip in the video menu. The configuration for tmodloader and vanilla Terraria are separate, so you might have enabled frameskip in Vanilla, but haven't gotten around to doing it in tmodloader. tModLoader is doing a lot more things, so a slight decrease in framerate is expected.
What Tmodloader feature? Is that something I can download or you guys are working on? (Bare with me I've never messed with terraria mods or tmodloader) >~<

Last edited:
Thanks for the help! =3
[doublepost=1467855699,1467855215][/doublepost]
What Tmodloader feature? Is that something I can download or you guys are working on? (Bare with me I've never messed with terraria mods or tmodloader) >~<
I need to add it to tModLoader for the next release. If I figure it out, it'll be in tmodloader 0.8.2.2, and then a HERO's mod update after that is released. It just depends on if I have time to add it and when the next tmodloader is released.

I need to add it to tModLoader for the next release. If I figure it out, it'll be in tmodloader 0.8.2.2, and then a HERO's mod update after that is released. It just depends on if I have time to add it and when the next tmodloader is released.
Ok, can't wait 'till free camera is a thing because I picture it being very useful! =)

Just go to my documents under my games folder and go to terraria and look under the player and world folders and copy the character/s and world/s
and then paste them into the respective folders in the ModLoader folder.
But remember if your using mods that adds in any worldgen materials or blocks they won't show up on the worlds that you import.

I recently go this mod and it is amazing... but im having problems with a server. My friend also has this when i start up the server and loging it says im in the default group. How do i change my group when its my server?

I recently go this mod and it is amazing... but im having problems with a server. My friend also has this when i start up the server and loging it says im in the default group. How do i change my group when its my server?
You can check the server console output, it tells you the secret code, or, turn off the server, go to the herosmoddatabase.json file in the saves directory for tmodloader, open it and change the group to -1 for your character.

I'd like to use this in conjunction with Cheat Sheet, but I'm curious - does this have the same "turn off the tools you don't want" kind of functionality that Cheat Sheet has?

EDIT: Disregard this, I can't read. Downloading now :)

I made a new character and world and once i got in game there was no menu or arrow to open the menu at all, so I cant use the tools if I cant open the menu, what do i do? I have a screen shot.

Attachments

• LOL.png
    LOL.png
    503.4 KB · Views: 889
I just started using Terraria mods and i downloaded The Hero mod to start, I was messing around with a few tools whilst building and I accidentally clicked the enchanted sundial instead of the pause time button. Now my world is constantly progressing through time but the sun never moves, I understand I should un-pause the time to make the sun move and I've tried but it doesn't seem to work. Although that doesn't bother me, what I'm having an issue with is the enchanted sundial never goes off I have tried turning it off myself, placing an enchanted sundial and clicking it, exiting the world, restarting tModloader and I even tried re-installing hero's mod. Nothing seems to be working, not sure if anyone else is having this problem but i was hoping i could get some help from the community. Thank you in advance if anyone can help me with this predicament!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:I watched your video on how to do this but then it said I couldn't launch the game because of a missing executable..... I'm very very frustrated

I made a new character and world and once i got in game there was no menu or arrow to open the menu at all, so I cant use the tools if I cant open the menu, what do i do? I have a screen shot.
This looks like you didn't enable and reload the mod, or your resolution had it off screen.

i randomly clicked the default group now i registered a new account now im stuck in default group i've restarted my pc reinstalled the mod reinstalled terraria whyyy

i randomly clicked the default group now i registered a new account now im stuck in default group i've restarted my pc reinstalled the mod reinstalled terraria whyyy
Either look at the admin code in the server console or fix/delete the herosmoddatabase.json in the save folder

Back
Top Bottom