tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Well today's 1.3.2 update will toss in a wrench to every modder.
Now we have to wait till the mods we use gets updated to 1.3.2.
I wouldn't bother updating to 1.3.2 until tmod is patched. There really isn't much worth it.

Well after I exited from the game it auto updated, so I'm stuck at 1.3.2 till TML is updated.
Though the ability to decide what "evil" is in your world once it hits hardmode is interesting.
What ever that means.

Are you confusing the two mods? With Heros, you can set permissions, but there isn't that with Cheat sheet, so if you want to limit others, don't have cheat sheet enabled when you host.

Can you check if you can get tmodloader without any mods to work first? Once you've sorted out the firewall and port forwarding and tmodloader by itself works, let me know if you still have problems.

Yeah i found that out after I actually launched the server with HEROS active, thanks.

I wouldn't bother updating to 1.3.2 until tmod is patched. There really isn't much worth it.
Well today's 1.3.2 update will toss in a wrench to every modder.
Now we have to wait till the mods we use gets updated to 1.3.2.
tModLoader will need to update to 1.3.2 officially before mods can update. It will most likely happen within the next few days.

Well in the mean time I'll probably play Starbound Unstable build till friday when the main game hits 1.0.
Either Starbound or Minecraft or maybe some no fast travel skyrim.

I would just like to report a bug when using both cheat sheet and hero's mod where sometimes it will make your cursor click on its own rapidly

Hello everyvone! I have a little problem cause i've installed tmodloader and the Hero's mod but when I start the game the hotbar for the mod icons in the bottom of the screen doesn't appear.

Yes, I've already reloaded it. HERO told me that I must have some items in the hotbar. Although I have them, the item browser and the hotbar don't appear.

@HERO

I would love to see you ad in a feature where you can drag the corner or of mod window to make it bigger because now it's pretty small and you cant see many items on the screen at once and it's easy to scroll too far.

I know there are options to pick from on the right hand side and also there is a search bar but sometimes i just like to go throught all the items and look for ideas

@HERO When I try to open the Terraria_v1.2.3.1 , it doesnt work. It shows up that CSteamworks doesn't work. Can you please teach me how to fix? Thx man, you are my HERO.
[doublepost=1469567083,1469567065][/doublepost]@HERO When I try to open the Terraria_v1.2.3.1 , it doesnt work. It shows up that CSteamworks doesn't work. Can you please teach me how to fix? Thx man, you are my HERO.

@HERO When I try to open the Terraria_v1.2.3.1 , it doesnt work. It shows up that CSteamworks doesn't work. Can you please teach me how to fix? Thx man, you are my HERO.
[doublepost=1469567083,1469567065][/doublepost]@HERO When I try to open the Terraria_v1.2.3.1 , it doesnt work. It shows up that CSteamworks doesn't work. Can you please teach me how to fix? Thx man, you are my HERO.
This sounds like you didn't install tmodloader in the Steam terraria directory. Also, 1.2.3.1? Is this a typo? Vanilla is 1.3.2.1 and tmodloader is on 0.8.3.1.

Back
Top Bottom