Most rage worthy moment you've experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 453925th time I try to mine in the exact same area in HM when the 453925th chaos elemental shows up and says otherwise.

I hate it when my friends quit after getting into hardmode, because they can't handle hardmode monsters, so annoying :D But most thing that made me mad was when my save file got corrupted and i lost like over 150h gameplay :D It never happend me before and i lost all everything and i didn't make any copy of them either.

This brings back so many memories from pre-Hardmode...
I had just played Minecraft for a while and then came on Terraria and accidentally shift-clicked an almost inventory full of really good items (molten armour, night's edge, book of skulls.) :mad:
Another one was when I was fighting the Wall of Flesh and it glitched me into some stone and then I couldn't move or swing my sword so I just had to sit there whilst the Wall of Flesh slowly ripped me apart. ;(

Probably spending hours getting stuff for fishron and having him not spawn. To this day I still don't know why he didn't spawn then, at least he does now.

Well actually if not that then this: When I was new to the game I had previously spent a lot of time in minecraft so I thought shift clicking into a chest may be a thing. Seeing the items disappear from my inventory made me feel like it did. Until I realized that was the hotkey into the trash... stuff happens. ;'(

I used to play Terraria on a crappy Acer laptop (thank goodness I have a nicer one now), and it would lag pretty bad. I remember when the pumpkin moon came out, I couldn't ever beat it because the game would drop to about 10-20 frames during the final waves... It GREATLY reduced my playing ability and made me want to throw my laptop out the window several times. :mad:

Also, I couldn't use my favorite weapon, the shadowbeam staff, because all of the sudden particles would lag the crap out of me. Which I was VERY dissapointed about.

Here am i in hardcore tra la la, OMG BATS, OMG LAVA, Y U NO WORK HOOK?
"Rassilon tried to swim in magma"

Here am i in hardcore hardmode tralala, OMG HERPLINGS? STAHP, MAKE IT STAHP
"Rassilon was slain by Herpling"

Here am i in Hardmode 1.2.4.1 tra la la, I'M GONNA BEAT YA DUKY FISHY
"Duke Fishron has been defeated"
YEEEEEH OMG CTHULHUNADOES, STAAHP!!
"Rassilon was slain by Cthulhunado"

Here am i in Hardcore Hardmode when suddenly :eek: ICE GOLEM?
*Mode Attack on golem on :cool:*
*uses hook as a 3D Maneuver gear*
UUUHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! *SLASHES HIM IN THE FACE*
*LASORZ LASORS*
"Rassilon was crushed by Ice Golem"

Here am i in hardcore hell tra la la, omg, voodoo demon? i must be really careful here
*ATTACK EVERYWHERE*
*slow motion* NNOOOOOO "Wall of Flesh has awoken"
OMG OGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGM USEAS USE THE MAGIC MIRROR I'M NOT READY YET
"Rassilon tried to escape"

Mine was when I almost killed the wyvern, I got him to 20 HP and then he killed me...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom