Most rage worthy moment you've experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say when I am making a skybridge when a Harpy decided to 360NoScope me off the bridge to my doom, Pre-Hardmode. This happened many times before I decided I was done playing for awhile.

Well I can think of three occasions:
1. When the crimson first came out I loved it, then when I got a world with a crimson biome on either side of my natural biome...
2. When I first got a terraria server up and running my buddies and I made an agreement not to do bosses without each other, they waited till I joined, spawned skeletron prime and disconnected.
3. Remember that bug that Yrimir did a highlight on where with titanium armor you could resist the dungeon guardian? I think you can figure out what happened. (I was on the server with my friends again)

The Destroyer spawned on my first night in hardmode, killing nearly all of my NPCs and me. Sad times, I shouldn't have built a huge tower for them and instead I should have created a set of houses.

... Though, that's only my most rage-ish death. My rage meter builds a ton each and every time I'm looking through my chests or a shop and I accidentally use the Magic Mirror.

The most rageworthy moment I've had is probably when I was trying to set up teleporters across the map, but it was more annoying than rageworthy. I was placing wires to a teleporter I was putting near an ocean, and I had to cross hallowed and jungle (hardmode of course) and stupidly I put the wires at ground level even though there's unlimited range now. It was an endless stream of pixies and tortoises falling in from the sky when all I want to do is mind my own business and place wires! I don't mind stopping to fight now and then but c'mon back off for a second! :dryadmad:

So here it is..
It was my first ever 15 wave Pumpkin moon
me: "OMG is that a Spooky twig?! Yaaay new wings!!!

"A solar eclipse is happening!"
me: "OK, maybe this time I'll get an Eye spring" (the only item I didn't get from solar eclipse, so I decided to pick up my Pumpkin moon drops after the solar eclipse is over- big mistake!)
me: "WTF is happening?! Where are all my trophies?! Where is my spooky twig?!"

/me rage quits

Long story short- I lost all Pumpkin moon drops and didn't get an Eye spring (still don't have it) cause back then I didn't know that "old" items will despawn when new items are dropped.

I'm fairly certain we've all had one of those moments where you are incredibly mad at a certain mob butchering you when it is near death, or just sheer bad luck getting the better of you (such as the Eater of Worlds knocking you into the chasms).

What's your most ragetastic death you've ever experienced?

Me? Well, I've had the wonderful pleasure of getting my plead for death answered by Plantera when it had 4 health left.
King Slime when he LITERALY just had 1 HP letf.

When I was fighting the Destroyer and I only had to hit him once more to kill him...and suddenly my character's body is ripped into pieces from only God knows what. I had full health! I kicked things.

Defeated WoF. Yay. Magic Mirror. Go break some demon altars. Blah Blah Blah. Night. "The air is getting cooler around you..." Murdered by Skeletron Prime. Next Night. "You hear vibrations from deep below..." Murdered again but this time by the Destroyer. A few minutes later, "Pirates are approaching from the west!"

WTF!!!!!
I am throwing dynamite at everything because the bosses are pwning me

On my very first world in 1.1, the corruption was very close to spawn, and as you know, the first night eye of chuthulu awoken.
I was on hardcore, thinking it was a panzee version of the classic rougue like "You die once by an easy monster, you cant die by bosses"
Nope

When my world got corrupted and my latest save was the one before I had made the terra blade, gotten a crimson key, and made my ankh shield.

I had explored and gotten most of the items in my whole ice biome in 1.2, then I accidentally closed the Vita page of Terraria. I've never went through that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom