Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one this morning, after about 3 invasions. Last prism and a few minions did the trick lol.

I've not been on the forums in a month, before the release. I've got to admit, the update has been the best for me! With little to no bugs, with endgame loot, and with an emerging expert world, this year is going great so far!

I've not been on the forums in a month, before the release. I've got to admit, the update has been the best for me! With little to no bugs, with endgame loot, and with an emerging expert world, this year is going great so far!
Yes. Expert mode is anooying but fun
(I have a world that has no normal surface caves. Fun!)

RNG sucks, i have spent alot of time in the Crimson grinding for a key. (crimson background and musig) i'm at 1600 + dark mummies, 800 crimslimes, and 600 of those slug things. no key drop yet. I miss meteorhead farms.

Reactions:
RNG sucks, i have spent alot of time in the Crimson grinding for a key. (crimson background and musig) i'm at 1600 + dark mummies, 800 crimslimes, and 600 of those slug things. no key drop yet. I miss meteorhead farms.

I've never use4d a meteor head farm... I get biome keys just as random drops. I usually hover around my artificial Hallowed desert during blood moons and I think I get one Hallowed key per blood moon. Or something like that. They seem to drop more frequently when you're not looking for them.

I have decided that when I play later, I am going to be stupid and test my ranger's new gear against the Pumpkin Moon

If you’re not in hard mode you’re not going to get a biome key

If you’re not in hard mode you’re not going to get a biome key
I am in hardmode. defeated all mech bosses and plantera, the key should drop. it's just RNG being a jerk. can't tell you how many fishing quests i did before getting a weather radio.

I am in hardmode. defeated all mech bosses and plantera, the key should drop. it's just RNG being a jerk. can't tell you how many fishing quests i did before getting a weather radio.
Yeah I know what you mean about the RNG crap i’m looking for a Rod discord i’ve killed about 350 chaos elementals and don’t even get me started on the angler I got all I needed to get from him hopefully I don’t need to do that anymore

only thing i would like from the angler is the endless bucket and the sponge, but i'm taking a break from him for a while.

only thing i would like from the angler is the endless bucket and the sponge, but i'm taking a break from him for a while.
Yeah I got them two items and that’s where I’m stopping I’m not going to do no more fihing questions for a while

So, I'd planned to do the Pumpkin Moon today. While waiting I went to find a Martian probe, but while I was fighting the Martians I accidentally swatted the cultists and summoned the lunatic cultist (I guess he does spawn even while other events are ongoing, because I was fighting him and aliens at the same time). So after I beat off the invasion (still no brain scrambler item XP) I had to go clean up pillars.

I had a warding worm scarf equipped (don't need my wings if I'm using the UFO mount) so I managed to take down all four without getting murderized by the damn things. I even managed to kill Moon Lord solo; he got me down to 5 hearts and I was on potion cooldown when I finally got him. After that I was finally able to take on Pumpkin Moon. Made it all the way to wave 15 with only one death, got lots of nice drops.

Was doing some random fishing quests; was down in an underground glowing mushroom biome after the quest fish from there when I glanced at my lifeform analyzer. It said GOLD MOUSE. Screw the fish, I want that mouse! It's the last gold critter I need. I was searching for it when one of those goddamn fungi bulbs spawned and started shooting its spores at me; I had to stop and kill it before it killed me. And the mouse got away. My scream of rage and frustration almost deafened everyone else in the Xbox Live party.

I want a gold mouse. I need a gold mouse. Does anyone else have a spare gold mouse? I have gold worms, a bird, squirrels, and event drops to trade for one.

Is there a list of all the known bugs/issues without looking through hundreds of comments? I just don't want to report something that's already been done a million times. Also, any word recently from any devs about any kind of upcoming patch or anything soon?

Is there a list of all the known bugs/issues without looking through hundreds of comments? I just don't want to report something that's already been done a million times. Also, any word recently from any devs about any kind of upcoming patch or anything soon?
The developers will tell you on the forums about stuff. I know as much as you.

They responded to someone on a twitter ago stating that they anticipated a patch to be out early last week...
Then another response they said they had a few more bugs to take care of.
I'm really hoping they get multiplayer cleaned up soon. We can't even go into the underworld without it lagging everyone to a literally unplayable state.

Apparently meteorite craters trap Pumpkin Moon enemies. I did the Pumpkin Moon again today (though I was also a major derp and forgot to restock on bullets first) and all the scarecrows/splinterlings/hellhounds/headless horsemen and even the mourning woods were falling into a crater left by an old meteorite impact and getting trapped there. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. When I ran out of bullets I used a Solar Eruption and the hearts I got from them, picked up by a heartreach potion, kept me alive until I had six or seven pumpkings on top of me.

I also had a meteorite manage to land right down the throat of one of those Crimson outcroppings. I'd blown part of the top off with bombfish I'd caught in a little hovering Corruption fishing hole (getting them out of my inventory) and the meteorite managed to go right down the shaft.

Question: is it still possible to farm souls using a meteor head farm? I've got lots of biome keys but I'm short on souls of night. Can I make an artificial meteor biome in the underground crimson to farm them?

Edit: Okay, after looking more carefully at the wiki it looks like I can't. Oh well. Giant hole, battle potion, and water candle it is, then.

Last edited:
RNG finally shined took pity on me. Went to call a solar eclipse in my arena, boom, it happened naturally for me, got 3 broken hero swords (hello terra blade!) and the nightmare pickaxe. Went to my crimson place to farm for the key, got it relatively quickly. decided to take on Golem, brought 5 batteries with me, 2nd fight he dropped a picksaw. This was on Monday night, last night i fought a martian invasion, first saucer dropped a cosmic car key.

RNG finally shined took pity on me. Went to call a solar eclipse in my arena, boom, it happened naturally for me, got 3 broken hero swords (hello terra blade!) and the nightmare pickaxe. Went to my crimson place to farm for the key, got it relatively quickly. decided to take on Golem, brought 5 batteries with me, 2nd fight he dropped a picksaw. This was on Monday night, last night i fought a martian invasion, first saucer dropped a cosmic car key.
I like when the RNG gods smile upon us :)

Can I borrow some of that luck? I'm still trying to get the brain scrambler from the Martians and another rainbow crystal staff from Giant Tentacle Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom