Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So currently I can have one rainbow crystal and one lunar portal/frost hydra at the same time? Huh

I only just made a new character as a summoner. She's got the stardust armor and the dragon staff, but I haven't put much else into her yet.
I would recommend using the following accessories:

-Pygmy Necklace
-Necromantic Scroll
-Papyrus Scarab
-Any Knockback-preventing shield
-Hercules Beetle/whatever you want
-Any Mount that can fly at a decent speed (Pigron, Fishron, UFO, or Rudolph)
-Use Bewitching Tables to your benefit

This works really well for me, boosting my minion damage to +100% and keeping me at 10 dragon segments.

I would recommend using the following accessories:

-Pygmy Necklace
-Necromantic Scroll
-Papyrus Scarab
-Any Knockback-preventing shield
-Hercules Beetle/whatever you want
-Any Mount that can fly at a decent speed (Pigron, Fishron, UFO, or Rudolph)
-Use Bewitching Tables to your benefit

This works really well for me, boosting my minion damage to +100% and keeping me at 10 dragon segments.

I have everything but the pygmy necklace... Every time I remember I have to get it it's either day or I don't have the pygmy staff on me. I have spare UFO mounts... I kept about 8 of them from the Martian event just in case. Think I have an extra ankh shield floating around somewhere. And I can make lots of summoning potions, too.

I have everything but the pygmy necklace... Every time I remember I have to get it it's either day or I don't have the pygmy staff on me. I have spare UFO mounts... I kept about 8 of them from the Martian event just in case. Think I have an extra ankh shield floating around somewhere. And I can make lots of summoning potions, too.
Oh that's good, I don't have much summoning potion materials, so I'm always stuck at 10

Oh that's good, I don't have much summoning potion materials, so I'm always stuck at 10

Getting the variegated lardfish for the summon potions is a pain in the arse because they're caught in the underground jungle and you know what that place is like in hardmode XP

Need to do some reforging to get the proper modifiers on the accessories.

Last edited:
Getting the variegated lardfish for the summon potions is a pain in the arse because they're caught in the underground jungle and you know what that place is like in hardmode XP

Need to do some reforging to get the proper modifiers on the accessories.
I would reccomend getting Warding for all, but some people don't have 200 platinum like I do so...

I would reccomend getting Warding for all, but some people don't have 200 platinum like I do so...

I have lots of platinum... Duped the snot out of it in the 360 version and have a supply world that I can transfer ahead infinitely as needed. I have Menacing on the pygmy necklace (finally remembered to get it today) because I like the damage output. Will put Warding on everything else because I remember summoner classes don't have the best armor values.

I was doing pirate invasions today. Because my Martian probe platform is in space over an ocean and I am constantly getting pestered by harpies, I have accumulated quite a few pirate maps. Almost a full chest of them. So to clear some of the clutter I was using them today. In the last invasion I did, I got not one but two gold rings to drop.

I am willing to trade one for a gold mouse if anyone has a gold mouse to spare.

I have made a Manna star generating engineIt involves a target dummy to teleporters into crab statues basically allows me to have infinite manna using that with my last prism and I can pretty much tank the pumpkin moon and make a load of money

I have made a Manna star generating engineIt involves a target dummy to teleporters into crab statues basically allows me to have infinite manna using that with my last prism and I can pretty much tank the pumpkin moon and make a load of money

High-damage ranger build with worm scarf and a buttload of potions, convenient crater, and several thousand homing bullets, plus multiple summons and a powerful sentry (two now that I know I can do that). I did pretty well.

I like the new music for the Frost Legion.

Did a few more pirate invasions today. Had another gold ring drop, and a lucky coin. While doing fishing quests I finally got another sextant and made the cellphone for my ranger, freeing up some more inventory space. Also had to make her a drill containment unit because the pick she was using was almost painfully slow (I had another meteorite land. I think I've got 6 full stacks of meteorite ore now, and that's after making two stacks of meteorite brick). I had to purify part of my underground snow fishing area... the Crimson got in and was taking over. Accidentally hit a crimson altar while doing it (part of that bit of the map was still blacked out) and got another shot of palladium. Now I have to watch my map very carefully to be sure I didn't eff myself and create a block of crimstone somewhere I really don't want it.

Got in two more Frost Moons, too. Still no deaths despite the best efforts of Santa-NK1 and Ice Queen. I got a Razorpine, two Christmas tree swords, two blizzard staffs, a North Pole, an elf melter, the snowman cannon, and the full elf costume set. The snowman cannon is doing 118 damage without a prefix on my ranged character. That thing could be fun to play with next Frost Moon, for the early waves. Also got the banners for zombie elf, elf archer, elf copter (hate those things...), gingerbread man, nutcracker, and yeti. Want the full set so I'm going to keep doing Frost Moons. I think I made five platinum in the process, too... I'd forgotten I had the greedy ring equipped (reforged to Warding) to do pirate invasions. And just now I realize I never had my worm scarf on for either of those Frost Moons, so the vortex armor is a beastly tank set, and I'm getting better at dodging.

From the Wiki: "In searching for a valid location the game will search a 30x30 block region and look for 600 solid blocks. Sunplate and Cloud blocks count as -100 solid blocks; thus, floating islands are not likely to encounter a meteorite. Liquid decrements the count too, so meteorites are less likely in the jungle or ocean." I have had a sky island, with building, trees, and plants, get hit by a meteor and be left with only a crater, a few patches of dirt, and two trees. And my far right ocean is so pockmarked with meteor holes the water level has dropped by almost half. My jungle surface fishing spot is another meteor hole.

Last edited:
I need help. Was loving my world but ever time I start the game up my map doesn’t save my travel progress. Everything is all black? Do I just start another world? Will this happen again?

They'd better fix Terraria soon with Starbound comming to Xbox.
If Terraria is still this ridden with bugs at it's release then I see a lot of players leaving for Starbound.

I farmed Pumpkin Moon and I got a LOT of Trophies. More than a full chest of weapons, 4 stacks of spooky wood, some platinum coins and tons of ammo for those weapons. I threw away most of the banners because I really don't care about those. Still don't have Greedy Ring, might farm Pirate Invasion when I get back from Ireland.

Also need to work on my ranger. I'm gonna try to get him to this loadout:

Sniper
SDMG (already have)
Vortex Beater
Phantasm
Tsunami
Pulse Bow
Snowman Cannon
Celebration
Candy Cane Gun
Elf Meter

Sniper Scope
Ankh Shield
Frostsparks
Magic Quiver
Vortex Wings
Shiny Stone (Expert)
All Reforged to Lucky and whatever the +4% damage is

and Vortex Armor

Last edited:
I love the banners. The extra damage buff is always welcome.

Three more Moon Lord kills today. Got two more Meowmeres and a Lunar Flare. At least I'm getting a nice stock of luminite

Is there any word on when they're going to address the inventory transparency issues and other quality of play issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom