Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Contest Submissions

Vote for your favorite contest entry! (listed in order of appearance)

• Bubby Aurora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sky High

• Holographic Dragonite

• Yello_X

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Starwatcherx99

• Animus Viral

• _hitsuji418

• altermaven

• Zacharie Cameron

• LegitMakesAGame

• Will_Willson05

• wolfplaysgames24

• darkmega5

• TheWith3r129

• Alpha The Wolf

• UltiDaniel

• StipulateV

• Mr. Glitch

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Official_AMBestGT

• InstaFiz

• NightWeaver

• ilysha130

• BUNCE

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • ppowersteef

• Sprywisp

• Charlimon

• Phantasmental

• Skeltinon

• Kazzymodus

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Skeletron Prime MK2

• Huzbubber Tim

• neoselket

• Criddle

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Snickerbobble

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • TerraBeast

• Valira

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine.
dLlOkFk.png

Is it just me, or did you zoom out past the normal field of vision for that screenshot?

Праздник праздником, а битва с боссами по расписанию) С днем рождения террария! Тебе 8 лет!!!! Спасибо тебе террария за все счастливые дни, что я провел с тобой)))
================================================================================================================================================
Holiday holiday, and the battle with the bosses on schedule) Happy birthday terraria! You 8 years!!!! Thank you terraria for all the happy days I spent with you)))
террарияпраздник.png

eHcInY3.png

kdcROYP.png

• CONTEST ENTRY SUBMISSIONS •
Submit your contest entries for Terraria's 8th Anniversary here​
  • Enter the contest with your birthday-themed creation using any creative medium (traditional/digital art, in-game build, poetry, story, music, sewing, live-action play, etc)
    • As long as your entry is Terraria related and birthday-themed you're good
  • One entry per member. No placeholder posts.
  • Entries will close Tuesday, May 21 at 11:59 PM EDT
  • Polling will open Wednesday, May 22 at 7:00 AM EDT and will close Wednesday, May 22 at 11:59 PM EDT (play nice, no duplicate accounts - any additional accounts made in order to vote more than once will face consequences)
  • One winner will be chosen by member poll who will receive prizes of:
    • $50 Steam money
    • The chance to ask Redigit and Cenx 8 questions (for the 8th anniversary). Please keep them reasonable. Some or all of your questions may be answered. If Redigit and Cenx don't/can't answer, they won't, and there won't be any "do-overs".
    • A special forum title
divider.png

Hey. Heres my hastely built mapart. I have Fun playing the game Still after 1000 hours + but thats already been said a Lot. So im just going to thank you humbly for creating a giant waste of my time that im never going to get bored of.
SAVE_20190520_223040.png

What's a birthday celebration without confetti? Easier to clean up afterwards, sure, but also, boring! Let's fix that!

hM6rq5d.png

Enter the Party Bomb. It's green. It's loud. It's guaranteed to shower your world with glittering beauty and/or rupture the ear drums of anyone within ten feet of the explosion.

But don't just take my word for it.

Happy birthday, Terraria!

Last edited:
Thought I'd remake my birthday doodle from a few years back.. remembered it as the 4th or 5th anniversary. It was the third! And now it's the 8th.. doesn't feel like it's been that long!

The original:
6ABZZQL.png

And the remake, now with King Slime and Queen Bee!

ziefxBt.png

Complete with a Pwn Knife with 80% knife power, strong enough to slice Demon Cakes. And to top it off, the main pre-hardmode swords (minus blood butcherer) as the candles. The fiery greatsword makes a good lighter!

This was really fun to recreate. Started off as the original bosses, then added King Slime since he feels near-original enough. Some extra space, so made a Queen bee too. Maybe I coulda done a brain in the middle.. oh well. Happy Birthday Terraria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom