Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have made an arrow called the magic arrow, but whenever I use it the arrow does not show up. It still damages enemies and brakes blocks though.
Hold up. Fixed it. I set alpha to 255 XD
Code:
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Mutatera.Projectiles.Ranged
{
  public class MagicArrow : ModProjectile
  {
    public override void SetDefaults()
    {
      projectile.name = "Magic Arrow";
      projectile.width = 7;
      projectile.height = 32;
      projectile.aiStyle = 1;
      projectile.friendly = true;
      projectile.ranged = true;
      projectile.penetrate = -1;
      projectile.timeLeft = 600;
      projectile.alpha = 255;
      projectile.light = 0.5f;
      projectile.extraUpdates = 1;
      ProjectileID.Sets.TrailCacheLength[projectile.type] = 5;
      aiType = AmmoID.Arrow;
    }
  }
}

Last edited:
When I made a Terraria Server to play with a friend the server lag too much (much more than a server without mods) and in server console appears a message saying: Error on Terraria:MessageBuffer. How to fix it?

When I made a Terraria Server to play with a friend the server lag too much (much more than a server without mods) and in server console appears a message saying: Error on Terraria:MessageBuffer. How to fix it?
Figure out which mod is poorly programmed by process of elimination, inform the modder to fix their mod, wait for a fix.

Any ideas what might be causing lag when i use modloader, it doesent matter if i use 1 mod or 10. I have these small 10 - 20 FPS drops but the weird thing is that opening and closing the inventory fixes it (also having the inventory open 24/7 does not stop the lag). Whats weird to me is that i can play the normal terraria without modloader just fine and there are no fps drops.

whenever i boot up terraria with Tmodloader, it tries to load mods, then crashes, I have no idea why it does this. I have deleted my entire terraria folder and reinstalled it multiple times, but it never works. Any ideas on what i can do???

If you did the autoinstall, it is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Terraria v1.3.4.4.exe". If you did the manual, maybe you overwrote it, so go verify game cache in steam to get it back.
okay, thanks. But what if i want my tmodloader back?

but i dont i did as you said, i verified the game cache
What I meant was, when you reinstall, if you do the automatic install you'll get the original renamed to Terraria 1.3.4.4.exe, then you can rename or create shortcuts however you like.

If you do the manual, rename the vanilla so you don't overwrite it, or rename the modded, either way.

What I meant was, when you reinstall, if you do the automatic install you'll get the original renamed to Terraria 1.3.4.4.exe, then you can rename or create shortcuts however you like.

If you do the manual, rename the vanilla so you don't overwrite it, or rename the modded, either way.
THANKS!! AND I CANYT BELIVE THAT IM TALIKNG TO YOU, CUZ I LUV ALL YOUR MODS <3 THANKS SOO MUCH!!!

whenever i boot up terraria with Tmodloader, it tries to load mods, then crashes, I have no idea why it does this. I have deleted my entire terraria folder and reinstalled it multiple times, but it never works. Any ideas on what i can do???
Did you try deleting/renaming the folder "<user_directory>\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods"? It could be a out of date mod not compatible with the latest version.

I REALLY Wants Play Terraria With tModLoader ;(
But This Happens If I Start The Game -_-
( OBS:I'm Brazilian, lol :rslime: )

System.DLLNotFoundException: Não Foi Possível Carregar a DLL 'CSteamworks'

I will try traduct

System.DLLNotFoundException: Not Is Possible Load The DLL 'CSteamworks'

Something Important ( I Think )

My Terraria Is Not Original
I Running Windows 8.1
My RAM Memory Is MUCH Bad
Its NOT A Pc, I I'm A Notebook

Back