Switch Any good ways to quickly get through the anglers quests?

Benjellyman

Torch God
So I’m trying to do everything there is to do, and I’ve pretty much done it all, except for the 300 angler quests. Any good suggestions on what to do?

So I’m trying to do everything there is to do, and I’ve pretty much done it all, except for the 300 angler quests. Any good suggestions on what to do?
Each day, Go to the area the angler wants you to fish in. Place down a chest and when ever you catch the requested fish for that day. Place it into the chest and keep catching them and placing them in the chest. Make sure you place them in the chest otherwise you won't be able to catch more. As you are only allowed 1 in your inventory at a time.

When you had enough or its getting close to the time the quest changes. Go back to the angler with 1 in your invetory and give it to him. And just make a note of where you place the chests. This way when you have repeat quests you can just go grab 1 fish and do it straight away.

At least that is what I use to do. I'm not sure if they have patched that out or not as I haven't tried it in awhile.

I don't know whether this is true of console versions as well, but on desktops/laptops you can have as many quest fish in your inventory as you like.

However, as long as there's one or more of the quest fish o' the day in your inventory, you won't be able to catch another. Once you're done fishing, load up and carry them wherever you like — for instance, to the Angler's home where you've strategically placed a bunch of Ice Chests (could be any storage item but these seem most fitting).

Back
Top Bottom