1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Discussion in 'Released' started by HERO, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Godlyhaxx

Godlyhaxx Terrarian

were they admin?

2. Sir Fortress

Sir Fortress Terrarian

Hey mates I've got a problem with hero's mod, every time I go to the item browser and try to search an item, I press my E key but it launches my hook and whenever I press the M key it shows my map and this happens with every key I use when I try to type on the item browser, can anyone help me out with this please I try to uninstall and install terraria, deleting hero's mod and downloading it back, deleting and creating a new world, resetting my laptop, I've tried all of those things.

3. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

I have this problem too unfortunately...

4. w00tnoway

w00tnoway Terrarian

hi, can someone please tell me the answer to my question: If i want to learn how to improve the performance of Hero's mod, where do i start my learning journey?
    BTW: I am really serious about this, please help me. Thank you!

Also: Hero's mod causes this error for my players and im forced to restart server: Imgur
    Can anyone please fix it? :(

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  5. Panini

Panini Terrarian

An update was released today that resolves the "Invalid Operation" issue. Please update to 0.2.6. :dryadsmile:

R1cky1325 and w00tnoway like this.
  6. Godlyhaxx

Godlyhaxx Terrarian

were they admin?