• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
I'm having a problem with the * Infinite Range * feature. She does not work. When activated, the blocks do not break and do not put.There are suggestions on how to solve this?
Not sure, a first troubleshooting step would be to disable all other mods and see if a normal pickaxe works with the feature. If that works, it might be a conflict, you can work out the conflict by slowly enabling other mods. You'll want to do this testing on a new world and character so you don't unload things on your normal player and world

White2

Terrarian
Yes, it worked, with 2 mods this function worked, but it's problematic that in my assembly this function does not work, it would have saved me a lot of time

ASGI202

Terrarian
I recently started playing Terraria again and whenever I type things with Hero's it doesn't seem to fully act like I am typing so I will end up wasting potions and moving around while I am using things like the item browser, anyway I can fix this.

Last edited:

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
I recently started playing Terraria again and whenever I type things with Hero's it doesn't seem to full act like I am typing so I will end up wasting potions and moving around while I am using things like the item browser, anyway I can fix this.
There is a mod called base library that seems to mess with input, if it's not that mod, I'm not sure, I haven't figured this issue out completely yet

ASGI202

Terrarian
There is a mod called base library that seems to mess with input, if it's not that mod, I'm not sure, I haven't figured this issue out completely yet
I see, I just wanted to report the issue, My friend doesn't seem to have the issue and we are both using the same set of mods so even I am confused as to what the cause of it could be.

sonicreala

Terrarian
The little tab that makes the bar come up and down pretty much can be clicked on only once. If the bar is up, if you click on it, the bar does come down, but the tab completely dissappears. Can't click on it at all. Tested it all by itself.

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
The little tab that makes the bar come up and down pretty much can be clicked on only once. If the bar is up, if you click on it, the bar does come down, but the tab completely dissappears. Can't click on it at all. Tested it all by itself.
try using 100% zoom values, this mod doesn't deal with zoom very well

SlippyCheeze

Terrarian
It'd be really nice if the infinite range feature would automatically disable when I switched to "smart cursor" mode, rather than the current warning. IDK how hard it'd be to catch that, but ... :)

Top Bottom