tAPI MiraiMai's Tweaks and Overhauls

Just tested it, I think I know what I did, and if I'm right, I'm an idiot. Let me look at it and try to get an update out ASAP.
looking forward for it 'cause the idea of this mod is awesome and this is exactly what the game lacks of

looking forward for it 'cause the idea of this mod is awesome and this is exactly what the game lacks of
Here you go, sorry again.

Spawn Saver Update 2015/01/08
-Added checks to make sure position is set properly

This should fix any issues with single player. Basically, the multiplayer code broke using the mod on a singleplayer world that you had not already used the mod on. Which is also why I never spotted it at first. Multiplayer SHOULD still work, but I started running into what I'm assuming is a bug in tAPI for multiplayer, so I couldn't test. Now to debug tAPI, wheee :dryadtongue:

Can you make the Dual Wielding make both weapons work at the same time? Your old Tconfig mod wasnt able to do that either, but Yoraisor's dual wielding worked that way, maybe you could ask him about it :/

I love your mods, please continue to make them :D

Can you make the Dual Wielding make both weapons work at the same time? Your old Tconfig mod wasnt able to do that either, but Yoraisor's dual wielding worked that way, maybe you could ask him about it :/

I love your mods, please continue to make them :D
I never bothered trying to do that, because it's overpowered (it's like being two players in one, damage wise) and because its overly complicated. It would require a complete rewrite to make a mod that does that, and it's honestly not something I want to attempt.

Yorai is quite busy, but if he gets the time I'm sure he may consider updating Dual Wielding (he kind of has a hate/hate relationship with it though :dryadtongue: so who knows)

Thanks though :dryadsmile: Really busy lately, but I'm working on it, the content mod is slowly coming.

Wait....that dual wield mod. If I left and right click rapidly I'll swing both swords rapidly??
Not MainSlotZero, he was talking about Yoraiz0r's Dual Wielding mod for tConfig, which allowed you to use both at the same time.

Not MainSlotZero, he was talking about Yoraiz0r's Dual Wielding mod for tConfig, which allowed you to use both at the same time.

Right and I was asking about yours. If I have a sword in 1 and a sword/magic in 0 can I rapidly left and right click to have them rapidly swing?

Right and I was asking about yours. If I have a sword in 1 and a sword/magic in 0 can I rapidly left and right click to have them rapidly swing?
Nope, it uses the vanilla logic, it will swing as fast as it's supposed to, and you can only use one at a time. It also wont switch until the animation is done, just like vanilla, so for most weapons it's faster to just use it by itself not alternating (since animation is usually longer than the time to use it again)

It is handy for always having a weapon ready, and for having a weapon to inflict debuffs before using another weapon. I personally usually keep my main ranged weapon in it though.

How do you mean? Not sure I understand what you're asking so I have no clue if its possible or not. Mind explaining?
Basically, you can switch/equip a piece of equipment or accessory on the player by using right click on the item. With the MainZeroSlot you use the right click button to use weapons in the 0 slot and interact with stuff, but is it possible to make it to switch/equip equipment in the 0 slot ?

Basically, you can switch/equip a piece of equipment or accessory on the player by using right click on the item. With the MainZeroSlot you use the right click button to use weapons in the 0 slot and interact with stuff, but is it possible to make it to switch/equip equipment in the 0 slot ?
So basically, you want to use a piece of equipment to equip it? For accessories there's no good way to switch with a specific slot, but I could probably just make a separate mod to make using equipment equip it. For accessories I could make it always do the last slot if all of them are full or something though.

So basically, you want to use a piece of equipment to equip it? For accessories there's no good way to switch with a specific slot, but I could probably just make a separate mod to make using equipment equip it. For accessories I could make it always do the last slot if all of them are full or something though.
I just don't use the 0 slot for weapons that much. But it would be nice to be able to quickly switch a spectre hood/mask (or something like that) in a middle a battle, where you don't have much time to switch items. Man, i just realized that my english sucks :sigh:

doubles spawn rate
dies literally more than 20 times in the first few nights
lesson learned
build a house
Hehehe, you should see what it's like with even higher numbers :dryadtongue: it gets ridiculous fast, when you have 50+ zombies or slimes trying to kill you. I'm still not sure what I'll put it at when I finally start a modded play through.

(For the curious, the max is 10x in both)

Hehehe, you should see what it's like with even higher numbers :p it gets ridiculous fast, when you have 50+ zombies or slimes trying to kill you. I'm still not sure what I'll put it at when I finally start a modded play through.

(For the curious, the max is 10x in both)
I was playing with my friend with that server command thing, set it to max and back real quickly, broke the server so that you always had 200 enemies on the screen
at ALL TIMES! I'm sure ill be setting it to the max later in my playthrough
and btw thanks for the help on fixing tapi
it was shockahs mods

I set all limits at their maximum with that new population control mod. I do like it a lot, but I feel like it's not enough. From an epistemological standpoint, I feel like it only doubles, possibly triples the spawns. Maybe I just haven't been playing long enough, I don't know.

I hope it greatly increases critter spawn rate. I have aaaaaaaaabsolutely no problem being overrun by squirrels, penguins, and funky walking goldfish. Aww yeah.

I set all limits at their maximum with that new population control mod. I do like it a lot, but I feel like it's not enough. From an epistemological standpoint, I feel like it only doubles, possibly triples the spawns. Maybe I just haven't been playing long enough, I don't know.

I hope it greatly increases critter spawn rate. I have aaaaaaaaabsolutely no problem being overrun by squirrels, penguins, and funky walking goldfish. Aww yeah.
Remember that it should be spawning things below you, as well, so it's likely it doesn't seem like much because there's stuff underground.

Either that, or there's some hidden hard-cap I didn't know about. I'll have to double check that sometime :dryadrolleyes:

Here it is! Fear the intimidating, dorky name, of...

Future Dance Release 2015/01/10
-Initial Release
-Note: Crushinator is temporarily a standard crafting station

Yes the date is right, I finished the mod last night and uploaded it, but fell asleep before making the thread :dryadrolleyes:

Anyways, link in my signature :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom