tAPI MiraiMai's Tweaks and Overhauls

Bug in the Future Dance mod: Crafting recipes shows that some of this mod's things are materials, but when I craft them to see what they are materials of they stop being tagged as materials and so the guide won't take them.

And spinshot can only be made with copper bars, a bit of a spit in the face if you like tin.

Last edited:
Bug in the Future Dance mod: Crafting recipes shows that some of this mod's things are materials, but when I craft them to see what they are materials of they stop being tagged as materials and so the guide won't take them.

And spinshot can only be made with copper bars, a bit of a spit in the face if you like tin.
That's a bug in the current version of tAPI, I'm not 100% sure the best way around it. Have you tried Save and Exit, then going back in the world? I know the problem is fixed for tAPI R15, but I'm not sure when that's being released.

Err, I'll have to fix that recipe somehow. Make it either copper or tin, or make it need both by adding bronze. Though honestly, getting ores that don't generate in your world will be a bit easier with next update, when I fix the Crushinator and add the ore dusts (you will be able to use them with the extractinator to get the other matching tier ore)

Oh and, mind posting about Future Dance, in it's own thread? :dryadtongue:

Oh, sure. Sorry, I thought that was gonna be eventually merged with here. And I haven't been getting that problem with any other mod, all their items get tagged correctly. GRealm, Necro, Thorium and berber's don't seem to have this issue.

Oh, sure. Sorry, I thought that was gonna be eventually merged with here. And I haven't been getting that problem with any other mod, all their items get tagged correctly. GRealm, Necro, Thorium and berber's don't seem to have this issue.
Thats because I use craftgroups, they are kind of like Terraria's version of Minecraft's ore dictionary, if you play MC. There's just a bug with them in tAPI R14A right now which makes them not properly work with the code that marks material items as materials.

Loved Yorai's duel wielding mod on tconfig, so this ones a go for me.
Also keen to turn the spawn rates all the way up and try to do a playthrough using population control.
(Imagine the Tremor mods zarprutes with full spawn rates. *Shudder*.)

Loved Yorai's duel wielding mod on tconfig, so this ones a go for me.
Also keen to turn the spawn rates all the way up and try to do a playthrough using population control.
(Imagine the Tremor mods zarprutes with full spawn rates. *Shudder*.)
And also turn Hardmode on start. And disable life regeneration just for fun :)

Just an update, since it's been a while.

Aside from working on Future Dance slowly (I've been busy) I've also started another mod. I'm not so sure it counts as a tweak mod, so I'm not sure if it'll be in here or in it's own thread.

Basically it's an administration/cheating mod. It adds a bunch of chat commands that can be used for warping, getting items, summoning npcs, etc.

For multiplayer, there will be a permissions system, as well as (eventually, if not in the first version) a command for area protection.

I'm not about to list everything already planned, but if anyone has suggestions for what commands they think would be helpful, feel free to post them :dryadsmile: I'll try to include what I can.

After you finish the game 3-4 times in a row, it is boring:D These mods give you a little extra and make the game last longer.

Eh, you could try:

1) A normal game (With Corruption)
2) A normal game (With Crimson)
3) A Warrior-Centered playthrough
4) A Ranger-Centered playthrough
5) A Magic-Centered playthrough
6) A Summoner-Centered playthrough
7) A class-only playthrough (using only one class)
8) A playthrough where you build all across the world!
9) Just another playthrough...

Eh, you could try:

1) A normal game (With Corruption)
2) A normal game (With Crimson)
3) A Warrior-Centered playthrough
4) A Ranger-Centered playthrough
5) A Magic-Centered playthrough
6) A Summoner-Centered playthrough
7) A class-only playthrough (using only one class)
8) A playthrough where you build all across the world!
9) Just another playthrough...
You could also play a modded playthrough with 4x spawn rate, rebalanced healing/potion mechanics, a hunger system, tons of new equipment to try and a dozen extra bosses to use them on. :dryadwink:

I do agree with you though, Terraria is far from a boring game. But when you can add content and change the game to make it even more fun and interesting, I'm all for it. It's hard to complain about more content, so long as it follows the games balance well (I just avoid the mods that don't :dryadtongue: )

You could also play a modded playthrough with 4x spawn rate, rebalanced healing/potion mechanics, a hunger system, tons of new equipment to try and a dozen extra bosses to use them on. :dryadwink:

I do agree with you though, Terraria is far from a boring game. But when you can add content and change the game to make it even more fun and interesting, I'm all for it. It's hard to complain about more content, so long as it follows the games balance well (I just avoid the mods that don't :dryadtongue: )

It's really hard for some mods (even the ones I play) to be equal tier, possibly because they want to prioritize their items. But, a modded playthrough is cool too.

How does it ruin it? If anything it should make it more worth using because it's one of the few ways back to your base quickly.

When you use your Magic Mirror, you just teleport to the same spot. Your spot always saves so you can't save on your bed and hope that you spawn there when you use your Magic Mirror.

When you use your Magic Mirror, you just teleport to the same spot. Your spot always saves so you can't save on your bed and hope that you spawn there when you use your Magic Mirror.
Ahh, this is only on multiplayer I'm guess? I'm a derp, didn't think of that one. Will have to come up with a fix for that, thanks for the report :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom