• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

IDFC

Skeletron Prime
No. But it still works for me.
It might be something else on your side.
I was just playing modded terraria and then it stopped working. Then when I tried to launch the game again steam told me that there was an update for the game and then when it finished with that I entered just vanilla terraria

powpowitsme

Steampunker
I was just playing modded terraria and then it stopped working. Then when I tried to launch the game again steam told me that there was an update for the game and then when it finished with that I entered just vanilla terraria
Install tmodloader again. It should still work.
(i would reccomend backing up your worlds and players, just in case.)

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
So, I've got a little issue here.
I'm trying to load a texture here, and everytime I try to build the mod, I get an error saying "Missing Mod" with my texture directory in it.
I've checked the path the image is in, and it's path is correct. What is causing that?
Here the problematic code.
Code:
        public override void Load()
        {
            if (!Main.dedServ)
            {
                WindowTexture = GetTexture("Sprites/SkinWindow");
            }
            Skins.LoadAllSprites();
        }

powpowitsme

Steampunker
There is no tmodloader for 1.3.3.3 yet, only for 1.3.3.2
Yes, but the 1.3.3.2 version works for 1.3.3.3. The only difference is that the patch isn't applied to 1.3.3.3, so any problems with snowstorms and sandstorms will still appear on mac and linux.

TuT0206

Terrarian
Just download the install for 1.3.3.2 and overwrite your consisting files in your Steam folder. (re-install with version 1.3.3.2)

It worked for me.

Top Bottom