A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devs, what about the console-exclusive sets? They will be really nerfed in 1.3, with the introduction of the Lunar Armor sets. Are you going to make them better or keep it the way it is right now?

Devs, what about the console-exclusive sets? They will be really nerfed in 1.3, with the introduction of the Lunar Armor sets. Are you going to make them better or keep it the way it is right now?

It may just be me, but I feel that by 1.3 they will probably become "obsolete" to most players once new armors arrive. %:sigh:

Short of "here is the date", it seems nothing with satiate the "news hunger" - I can only assume that is what you mean in regards to the streams. :p

As I said before, exclusives will be evaluated in full. When they were added 4 years ago under the assumption of a 1.1 endgame vs today is a very different scenario, as others have noted.

Progress is being made, but remember that the focus is on quality above all. Hopefully, the combined teams can give a progress report soon. :)

Right. Thank you, Lord Crimson. Loki, how is the development going? Hope the best for you guys, keep up with the amazing work we've seen until now - e.g.: the new smart cursor's reach and speed!

what i want to know/see still
will be able to screen shot/view the whole map?
If zooming in at the edges of the world will work, currently can not zoom into last 5-10+ blocks
will we be able to turn off the []Inventory {} grapple [] Attack [] use part of the UI
if multiple teleporters are on the same wire, will tp to the farthest one away?
like to see the PDA in action too.

Does anyone know if nintendo switch version will release in the same day of the update on xbox and ps4?

It will not. That is a separate development path, though not necessarily "from scratch" either. Think of the initial console release (XB1/PS4) as the foundational work from which all of the various branches of the tree sprout. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom