Console Very Important Information Regarding Latest Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Console Terrarians can put wood armor on a mannequin and get free holiday vanity sets.

Remember this: Don't put your most important armor on mannequins.
Oh well, these things happen. Thanks for warning us @505Games! :D

Wow, talk about attached to games, you're basically in it
Lets all remember to be respectful folks :) It's not unreasonable to want to display your hard earned items :)

I have had a bug . Where I play for some time then all of a sudden it kicks me out of game and when I go back my chests are locked (in which I can't go into ) and the other is my whole ocean biome all the way to hell is gone .

this happened to me during the 1.2.2.1 update and my console exclusive armors turned into 3 different other armors. The Dragon Armor turned into Reds Outfit, The Spectral Armor turned into frost armor, and my Titan armor turned into Tin Armor... I'm definitely not getting on Terraria until this is fixed... don't want to lose my Reds Outfit :p

this happened to me during the 1.2.2.1 update and my console exclusive armors turned into 3 different other armors. The Dragon Armor turned into Reds Outfit, The Spectral Armor turned into frost armor, and my Titan armor turned into Tin Armor... I'm definitely not getting on Terraria until this is fixed... don't want to lose my Reds Outfit :p
I thought the Red's Outfit was already removed when the Piggy Bank glitch was fixed. At least the Wings were. And oh yeah, that's where my Titan Armor went.

I thought the Red's Outfit was already removed when the Piggy Bank glitch was fixed. At least the Wings were. And oh yeah, that's where my Titan Armor went.
nope i was the lucky one who got Red's Outfit on my mannequin, and it stayed there. of course im sure there are exploiters/hackers out there who can copy that or there is a few others out there who had the same thing happen to them as me. plus reds wings may have been taken out but people managed to keep it and now everyone has it.

nope i was the lucky one who got Red's Outfit on my mannequin, and it stayed there. of course im sure there are exploiters/hackers out there who can copy that or there is a few others out there who had the same thing happen to them as me. plus reds wings may have been taken out but people managed to keep it and now everyone has it.
I think you can have Red Wings and stop them from harming you, and you can fly!

Another mistake from the lowest Bidder. Thanks red for making the right decision with your wallet . Stop writing the console armors in last or this will happen with all other updates. Hate you guys! :)

I wonder if they patched the duping glitch.
It was patched in one update, then it worked again, I don't get it.
I suppose it must be very difficult to patch without confusing players who aren't familiar with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom