So here's how I've come to understand the situation.
Pipeworks gives us a target they aren't able to hit and 3 things always happen.
1. The general community is disappointed but begrudgingly neutral
2. Some members routinely call them out for it.
3. Some more members come to the defense of pipeworks.
This forum has rules. As long as we keep to these rules, we can keep this show going all the way till spring 2018 when 1.3 finally drops (finally we promise this time) and all would be good. Or at least more active than everything else going on for console here.
Where I take issue, even more so than usual, is with two points that are increasing every time these threads pop up.
1. Being told it's "wrong" to vent our frustrations.
2. Being told to "leave" for venting said frustrations.
Speaking for myself ( and maybe two other members I can think of ) it's high time to address these two points.
1. No it's in no way wrong to continually voice our concerns every time pipeworks misses another target.
2. No we're not leaving. In fact, we've had moderators step up and defend us being here to say what we say a few times. So as long as we maintain the rules and don't get banned then, sorry friendo, we're not going anywhere.
With that said. I need to make an apology. Upon reading the original post by ClearConscious I was so mad at the delay that I completely missed the fact that they had addressed one of my earliest complaints and just tore into the thread. They had actually updated us instead of waiting till the last minute. They could've just sat on the last thread two weeks back and just waited for the deadline to pass before telling us anything. Instead we actually got some info, however bittersweet it is, so for that I'm thankful.
, sorry for flying off the handle earlier. Now for the love of god please let this be the last delay.