PC Terraria Exxo Avalon 1.3 Idea Compilation

Jbird501

Skeletron Prime
Hi! Me and my friends all played the Exxo Avalon mod for Terraria 1.2.4.1, and we loved it! As someone who had watched a lot of playthroughs of both the 1.1 version and the 1.2 version, we all had some ideas for the creators of the mod for the new 1.3 version currently being made.

Idea number 1: The latest endgame armor.
We loved all of the dark matter gel tier armors, but we did not really like the set bonus all that much. Honestly, we didn't really use the teleportation and wished that the set bonus was more along the lines of a unique class exclusive stat bonus. So, we came up with this idea for armor! (Note, both armors used have to be of the same class) It also incorporates Blah's armor, so it sacrifices the insane all around abilities of Blah's armor to basically become a god in one aspect. (Melee, Ranged, Summoner, Thrower, Mage)
(Darkmatter Gel Tier Helmet) + (Luminite Tier Helmet) + 1 Victory Piece+ 1 Blah's Helmet
(Darkmatter Gel Tier Chestplate) + (Luminite Tier Chestplate) + 1 Victory Piece+ 1 Blah's Chestplate
(Darkmatter Gel Tier Pants) + (Luminite Tier Pants) + 1 Victory Piece + 1 Blah's Leggings

Example, Awakened Rose Helmet + Nebula Helmet + 3 Victory Pieces + 1 Blah's Helmet = Helmet of Fallen Petals (Placeholder name, you can do whatever name you think would be good)

Specific Class Set Bonuses: (Keep in mind, these are more or less god tier armors)

Mage: 100% Increased Magic Damage. Nebula Armor Set Bonus.
+300 Mana. Spectre Helmet + Spectre Hood Set Bonuses. 50% Reduced Mana Usage.

Warrior: 100% Increased Melee Damage. Solar Flare Armor Set Bonus.
+100% Melee Speed. +100% Melee Size. Beetle Scale Mail + Beetle Shell Set Bonuses.

Summoner: 100% Increased Summon Damage. Stardust Armor Set Bonus.
+15 Additional Summons. For each active summon, +5% Summon Damage. Big buff to the Stardust Guardian. Summon Weapons no longer use Mana to summon.

Ranged: 100% Increased Ranged Damage. Vortex Armor Set Bonus.
Hold right click to zoom using guns. All ranged weapons shoot twice the amount of projectiles per shot. 30% Chance not to consume ammo.

Idea number 2: Try to fix Nil mode.
Now I know it most likely won't happen, and that it was most likely removed because it could not be fixed, but Nil mode sounded like an amazing idea and me and my friends looked forward to being able to enter it after defeating Oblivion 10 times. We hated how after we defeated Oblivion and got all that we could want, there was no more challenge in the slightest. Sure, there were still some superhardmode mobs to fight, but those weren't hard to kill either. We just really wanted the permanently scaling difficulty, even if it meant eventually we wouldn't be able to leave the base without getting killed. It just sounded amazing. If possible, we would love for it to be brought back/fixed.

Idea number 3: Implement the hardmode throwing ideas.
It would be awesome if you asked permission to Red H2O to be able to use his hardmode throwing class expansion ideas, seeing as how pre hardmode it was a really fun class to play but once it hit hardmode, it was disappointingly weak.
Idea number 4: My friend Jordan wants more fish based weaponry.
I don't feel as though this would be a necessity for the mod in any way. However, it would still be fun to expand on fishing and as Jordan put it, "Fish weaponry."

Idea number 5: Bosses dropping a fair to large amount of materials upon death.
Plantera dropping Life Fruit and various seeds, Golem dropping Lihzard Bricks, Duke Fishron dropping Master Bait,

Idea number 6: Ultra Hardmode
Maybe after beating Oblivion for the 10th time, getting the 10 Victory pieces, you could craft some sort of item that would optionally toggle it between Super Hardmode and a new Ultra Hardmode. In Ultra Hardmode, everything would stay the same except that mobs would spawn incredibly more frequently, and there would be a new mob that is essentially just a zombie on steroids. Same size as a zombie, much faster, tons more hp, and a lot more damage. Maybe able to break through dirt and stone to get to the player. No real loot, just to make it so players would have to set up an actual base with real defenses to survive.

Last edited:
This would be better in the social group. The people who would come here would have no idea, and Blah and Bull would get a alert.

Last edited:
Hey, just noticed this. @Jbird501, if you could give some examples of specific class set bonuses that would be good for the Dark Matter Gel Tier + Luminite Tier + Blah Tier armors, I'd implement them in the 1.3 version.

Idea 5 I can do. Idea 2 would be hard to implement because of how baffled I was at the code problems.

Thanks for the input and suggestions.

EDIT: It would also be cool if we could have this moved the Avalon Social Group =P. @Tunnel King Is this even possible?

Hey, just noticed this. @Jbird501, if you could give some examples of specific class set bonuses that would be good for the Dark Matter Gel Tier + Luminite Tier + Blah Tier armors, I'd implement them in the 1.3 version.

Idea 5 I can do. Idea 2 would be hard to implement because of how baffled I was at the code problems.

Thanks for the input and suggestions.

EDIT: It would also be cool if we could have this moved the Avalon Social Group =P. @Tunnel King Is this even possible?

Alright, I added in Set Bonuses for all of the endgame armors. Keep in mind, these are just what I think would be good for them considering they would be The endgame armors. I essentially wanted how powerful Blah's armor made the player, but honed to a specific class if they wanted to stick with the class they used up through Hardmode/Super Hardmode. Thank you so much for considering my ideas, I love the mod!

Back
Top Bottom