Console Very Important Information Regarding Latest Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's get the Christmas update finished first so I can destroy the Frost moon with my awesome mob trap arena

There are, unfortunately, 3 different reasons that is an issue.

1: Sony and Microsoft issue the testers assigned to the game. That means 505 and Engine are not allowed to pick people to test the game for them, as they are assigned people who test multiple games on a daily basis as their jobs.

2: Long periods of testing are non-economical for 505. Terraria is not the only game that they publish, and due to that, do not use all of their alloted resources into just this game.

3. Andrew has a very different type of coding style than Rudi and his team, let alone, Engine codes in 4 different languages, including other games entirely. Like I said, they have limited resources, and due to that, would still be buggy regardless.
C++, C sharp, Java and what's the other one?

with all they've done here I have an idea...when they can do so I suggest adding a Dungeon Guardian Trophy to the game since it's so damn hard to beat.

well I know about the et as I've defeated the Dungeon guardian but I mean an actual trophy to add to respective trophy room. Yes we have skeletron's trophy but a separate trophy would be nice.

well I know about the et as I've defeated the Dungeon guardian but I mean an actual trophy to add to respective trophy room. Yes we have skeletron's trophy but a separate trophy would be nice.
Well, killing the dungeon guardian is hard enough, beside, it's not an OFFICIAL boss.:indifferent:

Technically it DOES have a trophy, and not one you can hang on a wall. Since 1.2, it drops the Bone Key which summons a mini Guardian that follows you around but deals no damage.

It'll still be there unless there is a glitch.
See I looked through the savedata hex values....so basically the update caused the hex value for the item to be messed up....
like originally say.....05 0E is the hex value for red's wing...but the update caused 05 0E to become jesu's wing(just an example)

See I looked through the savedata hex values....so basically the update caused the hex value for the item to be messed up....
like originally say.....05 0E is the hex value for red's wing...but the update caused 05 0E to become jesu's wing(just an example)
Kinda like the piggy bank/safe glitch in 1.0.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom