• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

LenIAM

Official Terrarian
pray for tmodloader to be updated guys , i really need to start making new videos , but cant do it without tmodloader

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
Guys, the situation is the same as every other update, you don't need to wait for tmodloader to update to keep playing tmodloader after steam updates the vanilla version, just reinstall tmodloader again and everything works as before.

Again, no need to wait, just install again. Update will happen eventually, but you don't need to wait for it.

In the future you can avoid steam updates from deleting tmodloader by renaming modded Terraria.exe to a new name and launching from that.

LenIAM

Official Terrarian
Guys, the situation is the same as every other update, you don't need to wait for tmodloader to update to keep playing tmodloader after steam updates the vanilla version, just reinstall tmodloader again and everything works as before.

Again, no need to wait, just install again. Update will happen eventually, but you don't need to wait for it.

In the future you can avoid steam updates from deleting tmodloader by renaming modded Terraria.exe to a new name and launching from that.

so do u mean i installed it by just extracting everything to the steam app vanilla terraria , and rename the tmodloader launcher to something else , then when i wanna play modded terraria , i just launch that launcher , instead of clicking play on steam terraria ? this is of course , only because we playing a downgrade terraria

alessandrozingali

Skeletron Prime

i try to reinstall tmodloader but it crash all i must wait the update

Sondrago

Terrarian

But i want to play sandstorms and blizzards in 80 fps :(

Jofairden

Duke Fishron
tModLoader
Like jopo said there is NO RELEASE DATE for the next update. All I can say it will likely take longer than coming weekend. You can still download the current version and play on tML v0.8.3.4 playing Terraria v1.3.3.2

MarkoVukovic

Terrarian
When i open up TModLoader and play my world,projectiles and throwing weapons are not working,heres a youtube link so you can see if you have a solution to it

Jofairden

Duke Fishron
tModLoader
Here it is:
As I expected. This means in the path to the texture, a wrong mod is specified or none at all.
For example: texture = "Items/MyItem" should actually be texture = "MyMod/Items/MyItem"
[doublepost=1475784390,1475784366][/doublepost]
Please update to 1.3.3.3. Please
Like jopo said there is NO RELEASE DATE for the next update. All I can say it will likely take longer than coming weekend. You can still download the current version and play on tML v0.8.3.4 playing Terraria v1.3.3.2

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
As I expected. This means in the path to the texture, a wrong mod is specified or none at all.
For example: texture = "Items/MyItem" should actually be texture = "MyMod/Items/MyItem"
Yes, supposedly it is, the problem is, that mod I'm making doesn't use GetTexture(), not even other ways of loading textures.

Duck27TEC

Terrarian
am i the only one to have a odd error message when ever i open the game? the message is sorta like this:

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Any clue? o_O

Jofairden

Duke Fishron
tModLoader
If you download the current terraria version, it should work perfectly fine. If you want to stay safe, wait for it to update.

Danew Dr

Plantera
Did you install TML correctly?
Also if your having that issues I would uninstall Terraria, and delete all files within the core folder in the steamapps folder[basicly he terraria folder]
Then reinstall game, install TML but rename the exe that comes with TML to something other than what it is by default.
And try again.
It didn't work. The problem must be somewhere else. when the world fails to load, it tries to load a backup but there's no backups.

Top Bottom