Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

twins
why are you ranting about fighting the twins with melee , get a shadowflame knife and you're all right , that thing could carry you to plantera
Dude I still had Molten Armor

I guess it was Destroyer too, I prepared a 4x80 of Firework Rockets, and it oneshotted him

Plantera was pathetic. Everyone says she's one of the toughest Hardmode bosses. I killed her in less than three minutes and didn't even go below half health. All I did was build a mildly-circular arena with rows of platforms and a heart and star statue wired to a 1-second timer in the center, and bait the plant around in circles while firing at it with piercing weapons. Meanwhile, the only reason I survived the Golem was through the Spectre Hood and the Razorblade Typhoon(I fought Duke Fishron before him).

Likewise, Skeletron Prime was almost a complete joke. I acquired the Meteor Staff easily, used a platform arena to neutralize the Prime Cannon, and defeated him with ease. The only problem was that his high defense meant the battle took almost the entire night. And the Destroyer, on the other hand... %:sigh: The Twins were a good challenge, though.

I went on to Plantera and Golem
With the Terra Blade, they are easy
Especially Golem
Golem Tactic: Cover him with blocks and spawn the Death Sickle

All you need for Duke Fishron is good horizontal movement(use spooky wings asphalt and frostspark/lightning boots) I got hit only once with them and the sharknados are easily destroyed as well as bubbles if you have a terra blade or death sickle(or flairon if you've beaten him before)
[doublepost=1495251021,1495250956][/doublepost]
I went on to Plantera and Golem
Golem Tactic: Cover him with blocks and spawn the Death Sickle
omg yes skip golem's whole first phase

So one boss, hardmode too, that was easy despite common belief as being hard.........I would have to say that the twins were easiest for me. It took me barely 2 minutes to kill them in chlorophyte armor and my trusty terra blade. I dont see why people claim its hard, its just two eyes. Go for the eyes one at a time, keep them wings moving, and keep hacking away

Since I didn't get warned for that other thread bump, I assume they're OK if they add to the topic. Feel free to remind me again if they are against the rules.

Anyways, I found Plantera kinda easy. All I had to do was circle around her and hit her with EoC yoyo (and occasionally Golden Shower to reduce defense).

Which bosses did you defeat with ease, despite everyone saying that they are super hard?
For me it would have to be the following:
Expert Mode Eater of Worlds
Expert Mode Wall of Flesh
Plantera
Lunatic Cultist
Skeletron Prime
I feel the same on my old mobile account. But now I have troubles beating easy wall of flesh, lol, I know im a scrub.

Skeletron Prime and the Twins. The Twins is so easy to dodge, just fly upwards and downwards when both is in the first phase. Use ranged attacks against Spazmatism so you don't get incinerated and kill it. Then just get in a box or do a DPS race with Retinazer.

Skeletron Prime is basically a joke, he deals pretty minor damage, even as a summoner class, his attacks are predictable. Basically he's a joke of a boss. Like Skeletron.

Although, here's an interesting fact.

I actually found Golem to be on the same tier as Plantera in terms of difficulty. Mostly due to the lasers, ugh, hate those.

I actually found Golem to be on the same tier as Plantera in terms of difficulty. Mostly due to the lasers, ugh, hate those.
I found him even weaker. His health pool isn't much larger than Plantera's, and he has very low mobility in his first phase. This makes it easy for him to get stuck, and he also can't corner you, whereas Plantera moves pretty slowly, but also attacks in a way that's designed to get you trapped in tight spaces. Sure, Golem does a lot of damage, but he has to actually hit you to deal that damage, and his attacks are fairly avoidable. The second phase is a bit more troublesome, but the body is defenceless and fairly low on health, so it's just a DPS race.

Since I didn't get warned for that other thread bump, I assume they're OK if they add to the topic. Feel free to remind me again if they are against the rules.

Anyways, I found Plantera kinda easy. All I had to do was circle around her and hit her with EoC yoyo (and occasionally Golden Shower to reduce defense).
Yeah, the EoC is post-Plantera, so...

So one boss, hardmode too, that was easy despite common belief as being hard.........I would have to say that the twins were easiest for me. It took me barely 2 minutes to kill them in chlorophyte armor and my trusty terra blade. I dont see why people claim its hard, its just two eyes. Go for the eyes one at a time, keep them wings moving, and keep hacking away
Well yes, if you have chlorophyte armor and the terra blade he's easy
[doublepost=1502308500,1502308453][/doublepost]
Well yes, if you have chlorophyte armor and the terra blade he's easy
How did you get those before fighting the twins?

Golem is easy
eye of cthulhu was pretty easy
first time moon lord was easy
brain of cthulhu was easy
hmm...
plantera was hard
Skeletron prime was easy
thats all I know

Back
Top Bottom