1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Discussion in 'The Crossroads: General Cross-Platform Talk' started by ArmyFrog, May 17, 2016.

1. ItzDaBash

ItzDaBash Eye of Cthulhu

The Mech Bosses They were stupidly Easy

WingedOracle likes this.
  2. ruddthree

ruddthree Eye of Cthulhu

I'd say the Skeletron Prime. Almost beat him on my first attempt, but my dps was too low (it got to 4:30 am), instead of him killing me.

3. Catman8274

Catman8274 Skeletron Prime

Now here's someone who hasn't had a mech boss spawn on him randomly.
    If you have a Death Sickle, Ocram is a big old pushover.
    Duke Fishron is my arch-nemesis. I've never gotten away from one of those fights without losing a large chunk of health.

And yes, Eater of Worlds is on this list for me. Never had trouble with it.

4. ItzDaBash

ItzDaBash Eye of Cthulhu

Lucky am I right?

5. Plm1123

Plm1123 Skeletron Prime

Skeletron prime spawned naturally before I was even able to kill the destroyer and my sister at the same time used a mechanical skull without knowing what it did (which causes a bug summoning two of the same boss at the same time) we won because when one died the other would survive until the dead one respawned and went to the nurse (there was also an equally helpful multiplayer bug that effected anyone who wasn't the owner of the world could not see skeletron's or skeletron prime's arms nor be damaged by them meaning my sister was only dealing with two prime heads, I was the one fighting a two headed robotic octopus, which is pretty much what fighting two skeletron primes is)

6. PieOfCthulhu

PieOfCthulhu King Slime

"Two headed robotic octopus".

Call the modders. We have a new boss to add.

7. Knub

Knub Terrarian

The mechanical bosses
    Idk, but the golem is the easiest for me

8. Explinorater

Explinorater Terrarian

Easily Skelly P...
    When it came time to farm for Hallowed equipment, he was the one I decided to farm. He was the only mech boss I could defeat without potions...

9. Finny Boi

Finny Boi Terrarian

If After The First Kill Counts, Moon Lord.
    I Can Kill Him Easily With Finn (My Warrior) And Even Easier With Emma (My Mage).

10. PieOfCthulhu

PieOfCthulhu King Slime

While I personally still find him the hardest in normal mode, he's so much easier than the other mechs in expert mode. Sure, he hits like a truck, but only his head, and he doesn't seem any better at actually hitting things than in normal mode.

11. Catman8274

Catman8274 Skeletron Prime

It exists. I believe we who know about the Avalon/Exxo Avalon mod would call him... Oblivion.

12. KBXCN

KBXCN Official Terrarian

For Golem supposedly having to be fought after Plantera, he's a huge pushover.
    In both Normal and Expert. Too easy.

13. one i found really easy was duke fishron, all i needed was mana flower potion, laser machine gun, spectre armor, ankh shield, and cosmic car key (plus a ton of mana potions) and he went down easily

14. BeMagnificentt

BeMagnificentt Terrarian

i find the twins and the destroyer harder than skeletron prime :/

15. Sock_Bunny

Sock_Bunny Official Terrarian

The Twins.

This was back when Prime, Twins, and Destroyer were the last bosses.

16. Boltlord

Boltlord Terrarian

twins and skeletron prime. expert mode, really easy with megashark and ichor bullets